PDA

View Full Version : mumble server details and removal of "sections"

kid
20-11-2014, 02:26 PM
I know we stickied a post with mumble server details but it is still somewhat not obvious to find for newbies. Can we please have mumble server details always showing maybe at the top right of the website?

Also can we remove the "sections" section on the top left of the home page? I have a feeling this has never had content in the links.

intrik
20-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Tab up the top next to Pugboat called "Mumble" with the details.

Zimoi
20-11-2014, 04:13 PM
I've changed the ordering of the home page left hand menu. I'll also update the black notification box users see when they haven't signed up to the forums, directing them to join mumble.

I've also added a new notice which only displays to users with 0 to 10 posts directing them to join the community mumble.

:leo:

Seb
20-11-2014, 04:39 PM
We definitely do tag posts into their correct sections though, it isn't completely useless.

kid
20-11-2014, 05:32 PM
I've changed the ordering of the home page left hand menu. I'll also update the black notification box users see when they haven't signed up to the forums, directing them to join mumble.

I've also added a new notice which only displays to users with 0 to 10 posts directing them to join the community mumble.

:leo:

Awesome, thanks dude

also, lol @ meshu face everywhere