A video has popped up supposedly detailing what is included in the upcoming 'Reinforced' content patch.
Is this a PR stunt, legitimate leak, or some guy making a highly polished video about his dream change log? You be the judge.
Updated Alien VisionNew Additions:
- Biodome- Interactive tutorial
- Marines weapons:
- Hand grenades - 3 types, cluster (explodes into smaller grenades), nerve (damages armour) and pulse (slows attack and movement speed).
- Dual Rail Gun Exo.- Marine commander:
- Catalyst Pack - Drops like a med pack, and allows the marine to run and attack faster.- Female marine model
- Alien abilities:
- Stab - Slow fade attack which does high damage.
- Bone Shield - Negates all damage to the front of the Onos when used.
- Webs - Snaring traps available to Gorges.- Alien commander:
- Contamination - Temporarily generates infestation at desired location.- Skill Rating System for Servers
- Linux Support
- Exosuit eject:
- Allows the pilot to eject from exo when outside of combat. Good to popping out to weld the suit.- Exosuit dual weapon equip:
- Allows a single weapon exo to update to a dual variant via the prototype lab.- Jetpack jump
- Jetpack engages at the peak of a marines jump.- Alien vision:
- Completely revamped, no longer need to use it all the time. See gif at the top of post.- Fade movement speed:
- Movement slows faster outside of blink, which requires better energy management.- Fade vortex redone:
- Now acts as a 'teleport'. When initially used it sets one time 'home' location, and on next usage it attacks and upon contact with marine, it will teleport you 'home'.- Onos stomp redone:
- Has a travel time. If marines react fast enough, they can jump over it. Also now has cracking of the ground effect.- Alien commander:
- All life form abilities are grouped by life form.
- Drifters now hatch from eggs. These can be placed on infestation.
Check out the full video below: