Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I3d Servers

Don't give Archie admin, he has kicked at least one person from Scatterverse for the fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas2616 View Post
    Don't give Archie admin, he has kicked at least one person from Scatterverse for the fun of it.

When? Oh typical Lucas, I only kick for extended afks or cc abuse or general cunts trolling.

Also you don't even play pub servers often. If you have a complaint please message scatter for him to check the logs.

I can assure you that you are mistaken about my demeanor towards some competitive players and you don't understand because you did not play with me in NS1. Also what's with your sour attitude most of the time nit picking? Besides you are the least likely person to understand pub players or even have the social bonding to intertwine with pub and comp alike, that's my role I chose that part over 10+ years ago in NS.

Edit:I don't want comp server admin, just public. And besides Oozle knows I wont fuck around.
    ~Archie

Archie once bumped into my character in game...
    The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Archie once bumped into my character in game...
    Hey man that ruins my reputation! i do my best to dodge people with wsad, i even follow you with my sound, this is slander! :P
    ~Archie

Is okay.. It made me feel a little horny
    archie for PM! (no honestly I think you have a chance currently how things are going).

Just curious... Can anyone apply for server admin?
    I wouldn't mind trying out if someone gave me the chance.

Definitely don't give that Mazza guy admin.. I don't like the way he smells.

Okay guys So i will have lucas and seb and Bonage and for the Pug Server i have just set up its 18 slots and will stay locked with usual password so if you guys wanna give me your ns2 ID in private msg will be great the ip for this server is

119.252.190.151:27015

And for the public one Mazza i do see you on a fair bit and willing to give ya a go i need some admins who are active
    Last edited by Oozle; 30-01-2015 at 08:09 PM.

oozle your server is perma 20 tick. Cancel the i3d one and get another streamline.