Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stepping down

Stepping down

Hi guys,

Just letting you know that I'm stepping down from the AusNS2 team to give myself more time to focus on work and personal life stuff. It's been a great ride, and I've enjoyed watching and helping this community grow. I'm sure I'll continue to see some of you around and about here and on mumble from time to time too.

I haven't decided yet if I will continue to play NS2 next year, but for the time being please contact seb or the other admins with any requests/questions.

Cheers

This is very unfortunate. The amount of time yourself and seb put into this community is why it is the strongest community around. Hopefully it stays that way.

Thanks Bonage for all the time and hard work you put into helping this community. You've had a positive influence on myself and many other members of this community. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors, and I hope that our community can continue to thrive even without all of your efforts.

I don't know you very well but thanks for running the show and all the best.
    Last edited by Mod; 18-12-2014 at 10:43 PM.

I don't post on these forums. At all. But I felt like this deserved it more than anything.

If I were to ever try to admin a similar community I could honestly say that your work would be the level that I would try to achieve. I feel honoured to have been the beneficiary to all the patience, hard work and dedicated effort that you have put into keeping the heart of NS2 beating in Australia.

Wishing you all the best,

tumhole

NAWWWW

All the best mate
    NS1: @lPh@+OmEg@
    NS2: Kalopsia

Quote Originally Posted by bonage View Post
    Hi guys,

Just letting you know that I'm stepping down from the AusNS2 team to give myself more time to focus on work and personal life stuff. It's been a great ride, and I've enjoyed watching and helping this community grow. I'm sure I'll continue to see some of you around and about here and on mumble from time to time too.

I haven't decided yet if I will continue to play NS2 next year, but for the time being please contact seb or the other admins with any requests/questions.

Cheers
    Thanks for your efforts bonage! Everyone knows the competitive community rode on the back of you + seb!

Quote Originally Posted by bonage View Post
    Hi guys, Just letting you know that I'm stepping down from the AusNS2 team to give myself more time to focus on work and personal life stuff. It's been a great ride, and I've enjoyed watching and helping this community grow. I'm sure I'll continue to see some of you around and about here and on mumble from time to time too. I haven't decided yet if I will continue to play NS2 next year, but for the time being please contact seb or the other admins with any requests/questions. Cheers
    Thank you Bonage for all your hard work and many hours put into this community. Thank you for being the most sensible, logical and proactive voice representing all of the Australian teams and players to the wider NS2 scene as well, your efforts will be missed.
    Also just personally thanks for teaching me so much about this game over the years, creative strategy and skills I wouldn't have even thought of that I continue to use. Let's do burgers and beers again soon (when I'm also less busy)!

Thanks mate for all your time and effort, all the best with the future!
    The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

Words i write here cannot do it justice so I'll follow in Jekt's footsteps.

NAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote Originally Posted by nezz View Post
    This is very unfortunate. The amount of time yourself and seb put into this community is why it is the strongest community around. Hopefully it stays that way.
    ~~LYK DIS IF U R A STRONG BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY N U DONT NEED NO BONAGE~~

hurrrhurrrhurrr is stepping up in the place of bonage! first thing on the agenda. Sue ausns2.

Quote Originally Posted by mf- View Post
    Thanks for your efforts bonage! Everyone knows the competitive community rode on the back of you + seb!
    ^ This

Hey bonage, you're a pretty cool dude.

This time was an awesome display of commitment and dedication that few could match.

I look forward to Seb's reign of terror.

Gl with your pro CS career.

Thanks Bondage, didn't get to play with you much but I'm sure we'll see you next week. See you in Germany.

would you quit RL if i told you ns2 was getting a extra 20 fps next patch? But its for a limited time only of 1 patch.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into the community Bonage! Sad to see you leave, but all the best in your future endeavours

Thanks for all your efforts Bonage, much appreciated.

All the best

The community was definitely the better for having you here Bonage. A massive loss.

Thanks for the last draft tournament you ran (single handedly from what I saw), had a lot of fun. Couldn't have been easy.
    Last edited by spawneh; 18-12-2014 at 01:37 PM.