Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39
  1. #21
    Member NSAuroN2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sydneh
    Posts
    411

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker View Post
    This is how I predict your revolt going.

    Thank you Conker for posting AusNS2 Legend philogl's finest moment, only improving my argument that he is in fact, not a rook. My only regret is I was unable to pull my legs into the tuck position, but style points for the horn balance somersault all the same.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayar View Post
    rofl what the fuck is your problem Phil

  3. #23

  4. #24
    THIS THREAD FUCKING DELIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@#@$ #$#$

    After months of nothing, we're back in action!

  5. #25
    Auron I don't understand why you felt it necessary to join mumble and join their channel and be a retard. Actually that is a lie, I do understand as it is because you have autism and are retarded.

    ALSO FUCK NEW CLANS AND ARROGANT PEOPLE I MUCH PREFER PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE DWEEBS OVER PEOPLE WHO HAVE A WINNING MENTALITY WHO STATE THE TRUTH. #SWAG #WEAKNESS WORSHIP #PRAISE JESUS

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
    ALSO FUCK NEW CLANS AND ARROGANT PEOPLE I MUCH PREFER PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE DWEEBS OVER PEOPLE WHO HAVE A WINNING MENTALITY WHO STATE THE TRUTH. #SWAG #WEAKNESS WORSHIP #PRAISE JESUS
    subtle - should have just come out and said what you think

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    ⎩~~ <)))>< ~~⎭
    Posts
    48
    Please join my CSGO clan, I have 0 hours of comp experience but i want to win CGP next season. No shit or rooks allowed (only topguN or better). No being mean to me please because i said i want to win and therefore should be taken seriously.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by NSAuroN2 View Post
    Wink and Kopaka Are Ex-20% Pub plebs.
    But they aren't Ravens Ravens. Sigh.
    So what kind of pub pleb does that make you?

    Oh right the kinda guy who picks a team of rookies in a draft because he's "helping the community"

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrot View Post
    Please join my CSGO clan, I have 0 hours of comp experience but i want to win CGP next season. No shit or rooks allowed (only topguN or better). No being mean to me please because i said i want to win and therefore should be taken seriously.
    I've been playing casually on and off in the competitive scene for years... Yes I obviously have 0 hours in NS2, and haven't played for Hex, 20%, Ti, NP, Gladiators, SO, and then left SO because im going to actually try and play the game seriously. Thanks Carrot, i might go and join this CSGO clan of yours.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopaka Toa of Ice View Post
    I've been playing casually on and off in the competitive scene for years... Yes I obviously have 0 hours in NS2, and haven't played for Hex, 20%, Ti, NP, Gladiators, SO, and then left SO because im going to actually try and play the game seriously. Thanks Carrot, i might go and join this CSGO clan of yours.
    Fuck NS2 & Revolt, let's just play CS:GO with the cupcake crew .... more #awesome.

  11. #31
    Member LadAussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by intrik View Post
    THIS THREAD FUCKING DELIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@#@$ #$#$

    After months of nothing, we're back in action!
    ^^^^^

  12. #32

  13. #33
    Member Conker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopaka Toa of Ice View Post
    I've been playing casually on and off in the competitive scene for years... Yes I obviously have 0 hours in NS2, and haven't played for Hex, 20%, Ti, NP, Gladiators, SO, and then left SO because im going to actually try and play the game seriously. Thanks Carrot, i might go and join this CSGO clan of yours.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrot View Post
    Please join my CSGO clan, I have 0 hours of comp experience but i want to win CGP next season. No shit or rooks allowed (only topguN or better). No being mean to me please because i said i want to win and therefore should be taken seriously.
    Please accept this video as my resume for your new csgo clan.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUSEBayUuSk

  14. #34
    where's the knife but?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Semi-serious post #LMFAO

    Revolt's closed for business.

  15. #35
    "and then left SO because im going to actually try and play the game seriously"


    i'm unsure how your going to do this without a team ......

  16. #36
    Member Conker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Anema View Post
    Revolt's closed for business.
    #toomuchswag #seeyouingermany

  17. #37
    Member Critique's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Anema View Post
    where's the knife but?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Semi-serious post #LMFAO

    Revolt's closed for business.
    Too many shits and rooks? :P

  18. #38
    Member Epic_Wink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Critique View Post
    Too many shits and rooks? :P
    Funnily enough, not enough shits and rooks

  19. #39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •