Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That link for the challonge page is working for me now.

Great games so far! The matches vs team CLAM and 3th were tense as.
    Also round 5 will be brutal on us Kiwis haha. Should be fine for us nightowls but comp games from 2am, oh man heh
    Last edited by Mod; 29-11-2015 at 07:14 PM.

Next weekend I will be available to sub should any team require it. Also I can run a private server if necessary.

Thanks to all who attended yesterday - there were some pretty close games, with this probably being the highest skill level draft we've held. Here were the results from the day:

Rank Participant Match W-L-T TB Set Wins Set Ties Pts
    1 3th 2 - 0 - 2 0 2 0 6
    2 Top Shelf 1 - 0 - 3 0 1 0 5
    3 Skulks in Boots 1 - 0 - 3 0 1 0 5
    4 Clam Down 0 - 1 - 3 0 0 0 3
    5 Salty Peanuts 0 - 3 - 1 0 0 0 1

Currently, there is a tie for 2nd and third place. Do you guys want these teams want to play it out next weekend? Do you guys also want a final? Or are you guys happy to leave it with 3th winning?

We've kinda left it open ended this year as we know it's getting to the busy end of the year and time starts to disappear really quickly.

Let us know in the comments!

Should have a BO5 final next week between the top 2 teams next week

I know I'm not playing, but my preference is for tournaments which aren't drawn out and can come to conclusion after a whole day of playing. Tournaments which are round robin with no finals (unless there is a tie for 1st/2nd) seems to sit the best. It's all subjective though, I know others like the drawn out eliminations which go on for days.

no other games today guys - all finished.

We'll look to hosting another draft in the new year. thanks for all who played in this one!

Sounds like it was a fun draft tourney guys! Sorry for no-showing, my PC is still in the back seat from 5 months ago D: