Close

Thread: Oozle's Server

Oozle's Server

Hey guys just wanted to say that if my server is rubber banding you need to say something to me on steam or to butt plug so we can do a restart.

And im sorry i cant provide a lag free server that never rubber bands or anything like that but money does not grow on trees and for such amazing server like that cost lots money. So Lets not whinge too much when it comes to servers.

I have always tried to supply a decent server and will continue to supply a server for this community.

Isn't there a red plug bug as well for the moment?

Generally if a server red-plugs seconds after you join, just rejoin it and quickly vote a changemap yourself and it usually fixes on map change.
    Not sure if this is the same bug you are referring to Bomb?

Hey guys i have opened up a second server 16 player compmod server just for when clowning server are not avaliable and people wanna play compmod okay let me know if it needs anything particular or mods or maps and etc thanks

[AusNS2.org] Compmod Oozle #2
    45.121.211.142:27015

Quote Originally Posted by Oozle View Post
    Hey guys i have opened up a second server 16 player compmod server just for when clowning server are not avaliable and people wanna play compmod okay let me know if it needs anything particular or mods or maps and etc thanks

[AusNS2.org] Compmod Oozle #2
    45.121.211.142:27015
    Thanks!

Looks like it's hosted in Sydney too

Hey guys just wondering if i need to keep the comp mod server running i just wanna know if anyone does use it if not i will take it down

Oozle, any chance you can add spec slots? Allows us to watch the game instead of queueing. Some of the USA servers do it, it's pretty good.

If you can find out how to do it then i will look into it

I notice that your #2 server is performing better than your #1(in terms of reg and routing ping)

Are they hosted on the same server oozle?

The #1 is hosted in melb and the #2 is in sydney

Quote Originally Posted by Oozle View Post
    The #1 is hosted in melb and the #2 is in sydney
    ahhh okay thanks

Okay so i have made my second server as vanilla for now so its same as number #1 and if people want comp mod then you need to let me know okay

Hey guys well i get a free mumble server with my servers so i have added it to my list if you want to use mumble instead.

Not saying you have to use it but its there for your use.

It has few channels added to it so be my guest

AusNs2
    Address 45.121.208.10
    Port 64738

I have Changed my Number #1 server to a siege server its only got one siege map on it at the moment as its a new siege mod being developed
    but the map runs smooth and doors open at right time and all so play as you like.

I will also use this server for srims as well so if you wanna scrim msg me or one of admin to lock the server for you.

Lucas
    Tiny Dancer
    Archie