Transparency in AusNS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transparency in AusNS2

I'm sure you are all aware of the recent mutinies taking place among the different communities and I thought we should join in.

This is meant to be an attack on the admins. We only wish to make the admins burn in hell for making no decisions that will move the game forward, and providing no feedback so that we can assure that it continues to slave away in the AusNS2 rape dungeon. There is no need to show the Steam activity graph - we are all dreadfully aware, thanks idiots. These points are not of a vocal few, either. This post has been crafted with the voices of angels and ideas of several (literally no more) who consider themselves a part of this community. If you skip this thread and are not honest in your messages like I'm sure you will do ya losers, Iím sorry to say NS2 will continue on its current trend. I played NS1, many of us did it and a big part started NS2 before or during its release, we donít want the game to die. Thatís why we believe you, the AusNS2 admins, have to memorise the points mentioned above. We would say that it isn't because we donít like what youíre doing and have done, but who are we kidding. Me and that other bloke who posts on here occasionally want to see NS2 with more than 3 players.

Where is the transparency!?! Where are our badges!?!?! We demand answers!

Cheers m8

The AusNS2 Admin Team.
    AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

where actually is my draft tournament badge tho?

Comment

Pugboat plz
      -/AUS/- PS_Mouse

Comment

ban boats

Comment

I followed the link in sebs post, that single reply made me laugh but yeah, get shit done.

Comment

Originally posted by Seb View Post
            I'm sure you are all aware of the recent mutinies taking place among the different communities and I thought we should join in.

This is meant to be an attack on the admins. We only wish to make the admins burn in hell for making no decisions that will move the game forward, and providing no feedback so that we can assure that it continues to slave away in the AusNS2 rape dungeon. There is no need to show the Steam activity graph - we are all dreadfully aware, thanks idiots. These points are not of a vocal few, either. This post has been crafted with the voices of angels and ideas of several (literally no more) who consider themselves a part of this community. If you skip this thread and are not honest in your messages like I'm sure you will do ya losers, Iím sorry to say NS2 will continue on its current trend. I played NS1, many of us did it and a big part started NS2 before or during its release, we donít want the game to die. Thatís why we believe you, the AusNS2 admins, have to memorise the points mentioned above. We would say that it isn't because we donít like what youíre doing and have done, but who are we kidding. Me and that other bloke who posts on here occasionally want to see NS2 with more than 3 players.

Where is the transparency!?! Where are our badges!?!?! We demand answers!

Cheers m8

The AusNS2 Admin Team.
            Dear guy,

Here at AusNS2 we are good at responding to open letters. We recieve many of these all the time, so i think we are in a position to answer yours.

We are planning to implement a new system of a hive mind, whereby we will ship everyone signed up on the forums a new microchip they can implant into their skulls to hook them up to what we like to call AusNS2 chat. This chat module will allow all our thoughts to mingle in the cloud. Any decision made AusNS2 will have to be approved by all those participating in AusNS2 chat first, meaning that everyone's single opinion and or though is vital to any future decisions we make about the league, our fonts, graphics, as well as badges.

Another great feature of AusNS2 fact is the call vote function, which requires an absolute majority of 100% for decisions and ideas to be implemented. So rest assured, all your great ideas about the game, the league, and what type of haircut seb should get won't be implemented at all.

We hope you're excited by the transperancy and exciting new non events that will be happening soon in the future!

Hooroo m8

The AusNS2 Admin Team

Comment

Dear AusNS2

I'm really confused.

Yours faithfully to the very end
              Me

Comment

Dear AusNS2

I apologise for the outburst in my earlier post. We at AusNS2 strive to provide what the AusNS2 community wants from AusNS2. For that reason, the pugboat has been banned.

From the desk of Taz

Comment

And thus the streets were safe again.

Comment

I'm so confused. Please help....

Comment

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/disc...-ns2-community
                      -/AUS/- PS_Mouse

Comment

Why can't people release closed letters and let everyone guess what's inside?

Comment

Seriously where are the rising star badges?

Comment

Dear guy,

have you seen philoglglglglglgs onos death?

regards,
                            fat chic

Comment

Dear AusNS2, please provide a clear and transparent list of all staff members, their exact specific roles and a detailed log of all hours each individual has worked on making NS2 a better experience for me.

Regards,
                              Kid

Comment

Working...
                              X