No announcement yet.

AusNS2.org League Season One Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally don't disagree with a non mandatory prize pool.
    Last edited by Seb; 26-12-2013, 04:33 PM.
    AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

I'm against an entry fee for a number of reasons. Main one being I think it would deter more teams than it would encourage to join the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Jekt View Post
        Divisions is probably the way to go regardless of team numbers. Stomps aren't fun. I like the idea of teams opting in to play in the top div.
        Opt-in is ok. But forcing 6/10 teams to the top div and leaving the other 4 in the lower one would be absolute shit. 2-3 teams in the top div would rape the others, and like you said, stomps aren't fun. I'm sure they'd rather have been in the lower div where they might even win, but it won't be a stomp. Unless of course they do choose to try a harder league.

Comment

Loved the first league and honestly, if nothing changed, I'd still continue to enjoy it.

Comment

Yeah I thought S1 was done really well tbh. Doesn't need any large changes, very little small ones. Unless of course we get a huge team pool and go for double div like has been talked about.

Comment

I also think Season 01 was great. Only thing I would change is what has already be discussed.

2 maps - 4 rounds

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, everything and anything is being considered and discussed at this stage, so please keep the feedback coming.
                AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

2 maps would be great with a point awarded per round win like the ns2wc.
                  Also Friendly Fire turned on NSL style so we don't have admin issues changing it and it is always totally hilarious

Comment

Ah yea, FF should be on.

Comment

ah everyone forgot about friendly fire... which should be on

Comment

AusNS2 mod with all of those settings and connection to our Database is under development now.
                        AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

Working...
                        X