Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are party pies delicious?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are party pies delicious?

    Please post your informed opinion on this important topic
    30
    Makes sense
    83.33%
    25
    I disagree
    16.67%
    5
    Last edited by elodea; 29-04-2014, 07:09 PM.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Party pies kill parties. Those sausage rolls though, the ones that you break into bite size pieces. Amazing.

    Comment


    • #3
      i like party pies

      Comment


      • #4
        Where's the 'other' option elodea?
        http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jekt View Post
          Party pies kill parties. Those sausage rolls though, the ones that you break into bite size pieces. Amazing.
          Dear Jekt,

          I must respectfully strongly disagree. Party sausage rolls have a tendendancy to become very dry in the mouth and leave an unpalatable texture without lubrication from sauce of tomato.

          Party pies however always have the optimum balance of moisture and crisp.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by elodea View Post
            Dear Jekt,

            I must respectfully strongly disagree. Party sausage rolls have a tendendancy to become very dry in the mouth and leave an unpalatable texture without lubrication from sauce of tomato.

            Party pies however always have the optimum balance of moisture and crisp.
            I don't ever think I can have tomato sauce again
            DUCKVILLE - eSports Shoutcaster and eSports fanatic - Check me out on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube

            Comment


            • #7
              Is this a game of thrones reference?

              Comment


              • #8
                Dear AusNS2PieGuy,

                I do indeed like pies as much as the next guy, especially party pies, as the pastry to meat ratio is much better in my humble opinion.
                However, I feel as if this topic is merely a shadow to more important topics that plague the AusNS2 community.

                I don't mean to offend, but the delectability of pies is no match to that of the font issue.

                Sincerely,

                GuyWhoLikesPies
                AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just on the note of Sausage Rolls - I just found out (through extensive twitter questioning) that in Sweden they don't have or know of sausage rolls. This is weird as hell man.
                  DUCKVILLE - eSports Shoutcaster and eSports fanatic - Check me out on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Calling Pie_Lad

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      How exactly do these so called party pies relate to the new divisions being added to the league?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tummy_yummy View Post
                        How exactly do these so called party pies relate to the new divisions being added to the league?
                        Must be division names
                        DUCKVILLE - eSports Shoutcaster and eSports fanatic - Check me out on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tummy_yummy View Post
                          How exactly do these so called party pies relate to the new divisions being added to the league?
                          I imagine elodea is looking to form a clan that might be able to withstand the might of team tummy.
                          Last edited by Mouse; 30-04-2014, 09:19 AM.
                          -/AUS/- PS_Mouse

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mouse View Post
                            I imagine elodea is looking to form a clan that might be able to withstand the might of team tummy.
                            Mouse please; I don't think pies survive the tummy.
                            DUCKVILLE - eSports Shoutcaster and eSports fanatic - Check me out on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I love scooping out all the meat in a party pie and filling it with tomato sauce... mmm saucy
                              The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X