• Show
Clear All

• Are party pies delicious?

Please post your informed opinion on this important topic
    Makes sense
    83.33%
    I disagree
    16.67%
    Last edited by elodea; 29-04-2014, 07:09 PM.
    sigpic

Party pies kill parties. Those sausage rolls though, the ones that you break into bite size pieces. Amazing.

Comment

i like party pies

Comment

Where's the 'other' option elodea?
        http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

Comment

Originally posted by Jekt View Post
          Party pies kill parties. Those sausage rolls though, the ones that you break into bite size pieces. Amazing.
          Dear Jekt,

I must respectfully strongly disagree. Party sausage rolls have a tendendancy to become very dry in the mouth and leave an unpalatable texture without lubrication from sauce of tomato.

Party pies however always have the optimum balance of moisture and crisp.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elodea View Post
            Dear Jekt,

I must respectfully strongly disagree. Party sausage rolls have a tendendancy to become very dry in the mouth and leave an unpalatable texture without lubrication from sauce of tomato.

Party pies however always have the optimum balance of moisture and crisp.
            I don't ever think I can have tomato sauce again
            DUCKVILLE - eSports Shoutcaster and eSports fanatic - Check me out on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube

Comment

Is this a game of thrones reference?

Comment

Dear AusNS2PieGuy,

I do indeed like pies as much as the next guy, especially party pies, as the pastry to meat ratio is much better in my humble opinion.
                However, I feel as if this topic is merely a shadow to more important topics that plague the AusNS2 community.

I don't mean to offend, but the delectability of pies is no match to that of the font issue.

Sincerely,

GuyWhoLikesPies
                AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

Just on the note of Sausage Rolls - I just found out (through extensive twitter questioning) that in Sweden they don't have or know of sausage rolls. This is weird as hell man.
                  DUCKVILLE - eSports Shoutcaster and eSports fanatic - Check me out on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube

Comment

Calling Pie_Lad

Comment

How exactly do these so called party pies relate to the new divisions being added to the league?

Comment

Originally posted by tummy_yummy View Post
                        How exactly do these so called party pies relate to the new divisions being added to the league?
                        Must be division names

Comment

Originally posted by tummy_yummy View Post
                          I imagine elodea is looking to form a clan that might be able to withstand the might of team tummy.
                          Last edited by Mouse; 30-04-2014, 09:19 AM.
                          -/AUS/- PS_Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post
                            I imagine elodea is looking to form a clan that might be able to withstand the might of team tummy.
                            Mouse please; I don't think pies survive the tummy.

Comment

I love scooping out all the meat in a party pie and filling it with tomato sauce... mmm saucy
                              The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

Comment

Working...
                              X