Beers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beers

To anyone in Sydney who recognises me from around the game...

If you ever want to catch up for a beer, I live near The Local Taphouse in Paddington, Sydney. If you're keen add me on steam (link in my profile page)

Originally posted by BMO View Post
    To anyone in Sydney who recognises me from around the game...

If you ever want to catch up for a beer, I live near The Local Taphouse in Paddington, Sydney. If you're keen add me on steam (link in my profile page)
    Sound good, we definitely need some more AusNS2 beer meetups!
    (ps. BMO is my fav AT character. The voice actor Niki Yang is awesome too)

Comment

Yeah we really do. It's mainly so I can stop imagining everyone as either a pimply 14 year old or 45 year old neck beard pretending to be a girl. Looking at you Beq.(yeah, BMOs actor is amazing. I know that Lemongrab is here somewhere on the forums, my personal favourite character. If you haven't already, try out Rick and Morty, it's a similar vibe... still early days, but the first season was pretty flawless.)See you around in game Kid, I'm trying to pug a bit more and THINK I might be in fragmented for the next league season.
      Last edited by BMO; 27-08-2014, 01:51 PM.

Comment

THINK I might be in fragmented for the next league season.
        I look forward to playing with you if you are with us next season

Comment

Cheers Critique! Calmos steam messaged me asking if I'd be interested.. I accepted, but I don't know if that means I'm part of the team... I'm definitely interested though!

Comment

Yeah we really do. It's mainly so I can stop imagining everyone as either a pimply 14 year old or 45 year old neck beard pretending to be a girl. Looking at you Beq.(yeah, BMOs actor is amazing. I know that Lemongrab is here somewhere on the forums, my personal favourite character. If you haven't already, try out Rick and Morty, it's a similar vibe... still early days, but the first season was pretty flawless.)See you around in game Kid, I'm trying to pug a bit more and THINK I might be in fragmented for the next league season.
            I would say that a majority of people are in the 20to 30 range. With a handful of teenagers and a handful in their 30's.
            Nobody is pretending to be a girl, apart from a guy called Slayar.

Comment

Thats me exactly (25). I wouldn't care anyway, it's just nice to have a face to a name, y'kno.

Anyway, Lets see how the league goes and perhaps organise a LAN thing for peeps in each state for the final?

Comment

try out Rick and Morty, it's a similar vibe... still early days, but the first season was pretty flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by kid View Post
                  I would say that a majority of people are in the 20to 30 range. With a handful of teenagers and a handful in their 30's.
                  Nobody is pretending to be a girl, apart from a guy called Slayar.
                  Well I’ll be. I thought she was trying to be a guy, m'self.

Don't know about good pubs (and steer the hell clear from 'nightclubs', eugh) But i know of some great venues with great inbuilt pubs?

Mind, what kind of beer you drink?

Comment

I guess it depends on peoples localities and ability to get home from a venue. I suggested the local Taphouse in darlinghurst/Paddington, only because its a 2 min walk from my house (aka my gaming rig shelter). I'm happy to go anywhere nearish the city, but defs not a night club. I want to talk, say hi, be casual and have a laugh, not yell into your ear and dance. That'd be weird.

Comment

AURO LIVES

Comment

The mighty Auro stirs from his slumber. The world enters another age of darkness.

Pepper your angus.

Comment

Fark i live in Sydney but Paddington is aaaaages away D:

About that proposition, I did mean you can join the team! I'll invite you to the steam group now.

Comment

Holy shit! Who the fuck gave you pics of me in primary! TELL ME, I WILL KILL THEM!

Aaaany way, nobody answered my question. WHAT BEER YOU DRINK?!
                            I may need to know in-case i get shoehorned into paying for all you rich fucks after you get me drunk enough.
                            And yeah, paddington- holy shit dude. Sydney south west! Woo!
                            Last edited by NSAuroN2; 30-08-2014, 12:14 AM.

Comment

I only saw the first line of your post, soz.

If its brown, and liquid, and rum, then I drink it. If the beers between $7-9 dollars, I'll normally go with that. Any more and I'm grumbling while drinking, any less and I feel too close to my British chav roots.

Comment

Working...
                              X