• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL GET REKTED BP.

REKTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

This thread is gold

Comment

Wow i get a tattoo and its the talk of the town... first let me start of just by saying im slightly disappointed in most of the forum community , What is wrong with liking something enough to get it tattooed on to yourself next you will be talking smack about my sisters name across my heart ? i actually thought you guys might appreciate it is why i shared as we enjoy the same game .New tattoos done in black usually look like there drawn on especially when you take photos when there just finished! in fact done well any tattoo will look like this please do i little bit of googling before you come across as a complete moron and brainless fuckwit.

I garentee you not one of you internet shit talkers would say any of this if i were near or around I honestly wouldn't mind going back to goal if i could play ns2 without dealing with this shit .

I wish you find maturity along in your life somehow .

also whats with all ther Asians thinking there gangsta make me lol pretty hard and is this nick c95 guy 19 or ?

Last edited by openyafaceup; 23-05-2015, 10:47 AM.

Comment

whats age got to do with anything, you're probably 400000 squatting at cunts houses.

Comment

Yes im 40000 and squatting ...... honestly......

Comment

This thread has been an excellent resource for discovering people I never want to associate with

Comment

LOL i love it when people talk tough over the internet, DAT EPEEN MUST GET BIGGER

Comment

Working...
                X