SO THIS HAPPENED ...What do u guys think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO THIS HAPPENED ...What do u guys think

So im thinking bullet casings around the ns logo with a few bablers and purple smoke filling in some gaps going down into a fade on my forearm ...any ns2 ideas appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Not trying to show off just making a Gaming sleeve and get good angled pics =)

Get good game on your forehead.

Comment

Why are you hiding your face cutie?

Comment

looks good bro

Comment

Yeah looks good bro! Just missing your Southern Cross Tattoo and your CV stating that you own a 1990 Hyundai Excel and collect welfare every week

Comment

Comment

I do appreciate the offer to join your super faggot club , but it will no doubt have to be declined ...ty
              Last edited by openyafaceup; 28-04-2015, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Such is life stomach tattoo?!?
                The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

Comment

I don't remember anyone asking you to join a club? I, for one, was clearly giving my opinion on what's missing from your array of prestigious body art. If you are looking for beef, I can tell you I have a premium cut of you fucked with the Batman. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long rap career. Let me explain.

Yo yo yo
                  Everybody in the 313 put yo motherfuckin hands up and follow me;
                  Yo yo
                  Im sippin on flirts, getting 33% acc, downin these lerks;
                  I hit yo moms with amnesia, beat her to a seizure,
                  She don’t remember shit, just the two hits!
                  Her hittin the floor and me hittin the clits;
                  Getting’ dropped meds when im in ya girlfriends bed;
                  When you get dusted I like to spread your blood like mustard
                  Forms so good, you can call me da hulk; I'd fuck your dad while you’re still lookin for my skulk

I'm a gay motherfuckin' stingray, ddosin niggas with the 80ghz deathray
                  Hunter the motherfucker, know who's bringin the thunder, ain't nobody other that'll make yuo suffer,
                  Network holes ima puncture, won't be able to recover,
                  Once yo dox I discover, because little RICE CHILD IM THE EZBAKE I N S T R U C T O R

But I'm not a rapper

Comment

Comment

So I take it Nick is the new Xao/Flying Fish?

Comment

Like most ausns posts... GIF TIME!
                        doof doof
                        The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

Comment

Originally posted by interstella View Post
                          oonts oonts oonts oonts

Comment

I will personally create a new forums badge just for you if you add an AusNS2 tattoo. I'm sure we can crowd-source something more convincing too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_C95 View Post
                              I don't remember anyone asking you to join a club? I, for one, was clearly giving my opinion on what's missing from your array of prestigious body art. If you are looking for beef, I can tell you I have a premium cut of you fucked with the Batman. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long rap career. Let me explain.

Yo yo yo
                              Everybody in the 313 put yo motherfuckin hands up and follow me;
                              Yo yo
                              Im sippin on flirts, getting 33% acc, downin these lerks;
                              I hit yo moms with amnesia, beat her to a seizure,
                              She don’t remember shit, just the two hits!
                              Her hittin the floor and me hittin the clits;
                              Getting’ dropped meds when im in ya girlfriends bed;
                              When you get dusted I like to spread your blood like mustard
                              Forms so good, you can call me da hulk; I'd fuck your dad while you’re still lookin for my skulk

I'm a gay motherfuckin' stingray, ddosin niggas with the 80ghz deathray
                              Hunter the motherfucker, know who's bringin the thunder, ain't nobody other that'll make yuo suffer,
                              Network holes ima puncture, won't be able to recover,
                              Once yo dox I discover, because little RICE CHILD IM THE EZBAKE I N S T R U C T O R

But I'm not a rapper

this is like the best thing since reptiles shit rofl

Comment

Working...
                              X