X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Volcano View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=week&nxid=266

ingame footage of the game since kids don't know what NDA means
    AusNS2 involved in propagating leaks once again :P Shameful...

Can anybody explain to me the appeal of this game beyond any other "dudes with guns vs dudes with guns" games? I know there's a reason this game is getting attention, but I'm too retarded to see the bigger picture (beyond the nice graphics options I saw in the review I watched).
    Last edited by d0ped0g; 16-11-2013, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by d0ped0g View Post
      AusNS2 involved in propagating leaks once again :P Shameful...

Can anybody explain to me the appeal of this game beyond any other "dudes with guns vs dudes with guns" games? I know there's a reason this game is getting attention, but I'm too retarded to see the bigger picture (beyond the nice graphics options I saw in the review I watched).
      The nda breach was already reported to the devs its up to them now to fix it.
      The appeal to play it used to be that it felt like Wolfenstein Enemy Territory(SD also helped make that), which is what it used to be early on but there have been some questionable changes(cant go into detail nda) to the game that has turned me off playing it.
      That and nexon still hasn't put Aus servers up for 3 weeks now

Comment

Aw, so the games shit now? Damn. Is there any other fps to look forward to then?

Comment

I hear quake live is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jekt View Post
            Aw, so the games shit now? Damn. Is there any other fps to look forward to then?
            if you came from ET like i did and were hoping for game a lot like it, you might be disappointed just my opinion but I don't feel it anymore.
            if none of the youtube videos sparked your interest keep in mind it is missing content. its really up to you

Comment

Quake live is going stand alone Windows only client

Comment

PC gaming feels like it is at an all time low, or maybe it's just that the saturation of the market with bad games has led me to become incredibly fussy about what I invest time in.

Quite frankly I don't really like NS2 a great deal anymore, but am struggling to find a substitute.

Dirty Bomb doesn't seem terribly interesting either.
                http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

Comment

Scatter lets get back into cpma quake / quake live.

I'm looking for another duel partner around my level with Redding disappearing last few months.

Comment

Is cpma still alive? (Never actually got to play it ) I've only ever played QL.

EDIT: Also is cpma (also known as pq3?) the same as pql? Or does pql have different air control/values.

EDIT2: I'd totally be interested in playing cpma just because of this guy, http://www.themovievault.net/video/its-pekka-2
                    Last edited by Ghosthree3; 18-11-2013, 08:55 AM.

Comment

i've been playing cs:go lately and really enjoying it, which surprises me, since i've never really liked 1.6 and source was a fucking abomination.

Comment

It's ok...but I hate recoil, it's so random, I hate random, how is random skill.

Comment

aim at floor get headshots, you can't explain that

Comment

I wish the crosshair at least got thrown around as recoil and bullets still went to wear the crosshair was pointing (or really close, spread is ok if not too much). That way there's some skill in controlling the crosshair, but having it just start shooting in a random change pattern above the crosshair is retarded.

Comment

actually the recoil isn't random in go which means controlling spread is purely skill based http://www.twowordbird.com/articles/...oil-mechanics/

Comment

The spread goes straight up but then can go EITHER left or right before repeating the pattern, THAT is random.

EDIT: Or that's how it was in source anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X