Team Fragmented - REQUESTING A COACH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Fragmented - REQUESTING A COACH!

We came out of a few scrims tonight scoring 2-0 vs Little and 1-1 vs Tum.

I'm so proud of our performance, being most of our players' first competitive games ever and my first game Field comming - However my field comming is definitely bottlenecking our performance.

At the moment I feel I don't have enough competitive experience to be commanding and playing at the same time, so I really would appreciate someone who could watch us play and help us work on our weaknesses, maybe even join us

Team Little picked up warped and TeePs, surely there's someone out there for us :s

Oh look. It's the guy who always picks on my gorge.

Nice to see a new team form.

Comment

I'm not in Little.

Comment

shh warped shh

Comment

hahaha d0ped0g, only when you're trying to smuggle your whole alien team into my base with a sneaky tunnel

Nibble ya liar! You told me warped was an "official" member of your steam group. Grrrr >:P

Well anyway this doesn't change anything. We still need someone.. temporarily even. Just until Hells and I get some more experience comming 6v6.

Comment

I hear warped is available.

Comment

yes warped

Comment

I'd be interested in saying hi and joining a pug with you lot to see how it goes. I've never played outside of pubs before, but I'd like to

Comment

Para here. Have created new moniker BMO which will be my ongoing name (video games!).

Yeah, let me know keen to get puging.

Comment

Working...
                  X