New clan BioCore has formed and is looking for memebers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New clan BioCore has formed and is looking for memebers

Nameless and I have started BioCore (tag is Bio||. Yeah it's only got 2 players at the moment but with the influx of rookies I hope to drum up some interest.

meme bars

Comment

Good Luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by NSAuroN2 View Post
        Good Luck with that
        I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic, but either way, thanks.

Comment

Its fish you want to be worried out. but yeah we need more clans

Comment

Originally posted by Tickaz View Post
            I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic, but either way, thanks.
            Serious. New clans with fresh members = more people playing competitively = awesome!

That said, no clue how many people would be interested. So, good luck with that.
            -/AUS/- PS_Mouse

Comment

i'm just a simple man. i work hard, i play hard. that's why when i want my memes, i go to a meme bar. i just fuckin love memes

Comment

Good luck Tickaz! Good to see new clans forming up!
                AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

Looking forward to gaming with you and the rest of BioCore Tickaz!

Comment

Hope all goes well, it's challenging to find new members but I'm sure you will find plenty!

Comment

Originally posted by Kylesickone View Post
                      Hope all goes well, it's challenging to find new members but I'm sure you will find plenty!
                      Yeah I'm pretty much just asking the pub players that I see fairly regularly. Hopefully I will get one experience comp player, but I won't worry if I don't. The aim of this clan isn't to win, it's for the players to improve. You can only get so good playing only pubs.

Comment

Good luck Tickaz with the clan
                        The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

Comment

Ill join

Comment

Cool well it looks like I have enough people interested, so that's good. Sorry that I have been inactive recently, my motherboard died and my computer has been out of action for most of the week. So if T_Rat, Shadow Fox and Crouch could contact me on steam (name is Tickaz, it should be easy to find as it's an uncommon name) If you can't find me on steam hopefully one of the more computer literate people in this community will be able to link you my steam id. Then I will start trying to organise some scrims.

Comment

Once again send me a msg when you're ready to scrim
                              Sick of just vsing raze asstension and snx +1 to teams = +1 to funz.

Comment

Working...
                              X