Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Envy - MF and Scatter's Chosen Children

Team Envy

Team Bio: Consisting of amazing internet all stars, we make all teams green with envy. Stand aside as our marvelous lineup is introduced!

Seb - Commander / Internet White Knight
    Leader, organisational pro and all round internet nice guy. When Seb isn't tuning the world of virtual women, he is commanding this ragged bunch of internet personalities into a green killing machine.

His medpack aim will turn you green with envy.

Beq - Gorge / Girl Gamer Sensation!

Token Girl (with slight shade of green) of Team Envy. Flayra has made a special mention on Twitter stating a green "Beq" gorge is being skinned at the moment and will be released when Team Envy win Ausns2 Season 2.

Her spit aim will turn you green with envy.

Scatter - Lerk / Internet Tough Guy / UWE Forum Troll

Conquerer of the un-informed, slayar of the internet noob and Karma's protege meet Scatter. Fufilling the role of Lerk in Team Envy's lineup, Scatter's spike aim will fill your screen full of green.

Green envy that is...

Jimmy - Lerk / Buzzy Assassin

The silent yet buzzy assassin, the mosquito has caused the deaths of millions of people world wide. JimmytheMosquito will suit Team Envy just perfect, fufilling the role of 2nd lerk in combination with Scatter.

If you don't die from his crazy high sensitivity, lerk spike aim or crazy movement, you'll die with envy.

MF - Fade / Sore Shoulders

They call him Lord sore shoulder. Continually carrying his lesser brothers from his old team in Ascension (specially Intrik & Slayar). Dominating all beneath him, yet benefactor to the weak and humble.

MF-'s voice activation gives him a 5000x competitive advantage over all other teams. Teams turn green with envy knowing they are missing out on the noises from his kitchen, fan, wind and girlfriend.

Karma - Onos / Troll King

Do onto others, as have those done onto you. This is NOT a quote Karma lives by, perhaps the only member of the team not quite fufilling a green role. His addition provides a much needed red, the anger that will show on your face as witty remarks make you realise why deep down you are still a child covered in korn flakes and milk.

Amril - Onos / BF Pro

The resident FPS pro, transitioning over from Battlefield to NS2 to assist Envy painting the battlefield green. Amril is our dark horse, the unknown conquerer and all round green environmentalist.

He will turn you green with envy, making you realise that your 1000 hours of NS2 mean nothing against his 10.

Jesus, I feel like this thread needs a [56k no] note after the title.

That said, i'm pumped to see this team in the league. Should be a powerhouse to reckon with.

Comment

ahh 56k pages.. Wasn't that the whole of the internet with doom rotating skulls.gif along with moving backgrounds and looping sounds you couldn't switch off... oh god.
      Good way to keep the coffee warm on the modem though.
      The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

Comment

Originally posted by mf- View Post

MF - Fade / Sore Shoulders

They call him Lord sore shoulder. Continually carrying his lesser brothers from his old team in Ascension (specially Intrik & Slayar). Dominating all beneath him, yet benefactor to the weak and humble.

MF-'s voice activation gives him a 5000x competitive advantage over all other teams. Teams turn green with envy knowing they are missing out on the noises from his kitchen, fan, wind and girlfriend.
        You must mean: teams turn green with envy knowing they are missing out on noises from his mum: “Aaron clean up after youself when you piss all over the toilet!"

I think the green theme works well with your team though, good pick! Really look forwards to facing off with ay’s

Comment

HAHAH

I had lots of fun writing this up haha

Comment

I dunno about this Seb, you might struggle with commanding for this rabble after getting used to the skills and coordination of your team from season 1!

Comment

Excellent, not as goof as Meshu's brush post though.

Comment

When do we start

Comment

Good to see Amril there

Comment

http://www.gizoogle.net/xfer.php?lin...hosen-Children

MF-z voice activation gives his ass a 5000x competitizzle advantage over all other crews. Crews turn chronic wit envy knowin they is missin up on tha noises from his kitchen, fan, wind n' hoe yo, but it ain't no stoppin cause I be still poppin'.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

So one good player, beq? What? Do you guys expect to compete? Srsly.
                        Last edited by NSAuroN2; 11-01-2014, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Failure to launch.
                          http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

Comment

Comment

If envy is still alive you will need to get your players to update steamids or first round could potentially be forfeited.

Comment

Working...
                              X