50 shades is now dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koven View Post
    I still struggle to see why anyone still plays this game.
    You know... me too.

Season 2 cancelled folks! Nothing to see here!

someone register the ausrust.org domain.
    AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

I hear minesweeper is making a come back...
      The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

Comment

Originally posted by Koven View Post
        I still struggle to see why anyone still plays this game.

Comment

Minesweeper never died.
          Minesweeper is forever.

Comment

Auron, you don't even play much anymore????

Warped, Crouch, T_RAT, Putrefax and myself are always on at least 3-4 times a week...Why jump ship?
            ~ nO.Sikness

Comment

Meanwhile!
              “Why give a robot an order to obey orders—why aren't the original orders enough? Why command a robot not to do harm—wouldn't it be easier never to command it to do harm in the first place?

Comment

It has been quiet because people have been on holidays, away etc. I didn't play for about 4 weeks because I was in Melbourne and without a gaming machine (my girlfriend's macbook doesn't quite cut it)

I am back on the NS2 train now and available and keen for regular scrims. I think Crouch will be back soon too, so I don't see why nO wouldn't be able to stay together. I have also got my brother (Ram / Rambo) into the game again and he has been playing quite a lot and is improving quickly. He would probably be keen to slut for us and experience some proper 6v6 if we need help making up numbers.

Comment

nO has 10 reasonably active players:

Myself
                  warped
                  Sickness
                  Rod
                  Hero Of Canton
                  Naughty
                  Reaps
                  Fax
                  T_RAT
                  Auron

I think we'll be fine, especially if we pick up a couple of drafty tourney players.

Comment

Sorry for my inactivity boys!
                    My computer isn't summer worthy, I really need to get more fans build into it! Just can't handle the game without overheating.

Hearing something from me would have been nice, sorry... Another excuse - "Holidays"

When the weather cools down I hope to play with you all again!

Comment

"I have also got my brother (Ram / Rambo) into the game again and he has been playing quite a lot and is improving quickly. He would probably be keen to slut for us and experience some proper 6v6 if we need help making up numbers."

^ This is true, I'd be more than happy to act as a slut/fill in for nO. I'll be fairly active at least for the next month and can hopefully continue to be to some degree while juggling moving/study/work. From the little 6v6 experience i have so far I enjoy competing in NS2 and have no issue losing to more experienced teams as long as I am learning and improving. Also I quite enjoy winning.
                      Last edited by Ram; 22-01-2014, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Sorry boys.
                        50 has dispanded as all the core members have left.. Like the leaders tbh.

Time to move on
                        “Why give a robot an order to obey orders—why aren't the original orders enough? Why command a robot not to do harm—wouldn't it be easier never to command it to do harm in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by .Stoogey View Post
                          Sorry boys.
                          50 has dispanded as all the core members have left.. Like the leaders tbh.

Time to move on
                          I know, I know.
                          My last sentence in my last post was directed at everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by bonage View Post
                            it is also one of the most inactive teams, so that doesn't really count. With such a big/decent lineup you guys need to scrim more.

Nos has been here for longer than that. We just had a different name for a while. Same team though.

Comment

Working...
                            X