Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already did

- - - Updated - - -

that's werid I already signed up but I'm not there?? does is need an update??

Comment

Originally posted by Nibble View Post
      I already did

- - - Updated - - -

that's werid I already signed up but I'm not there?? does is need an update??
      The team looks like it's been added fine: http://ausns2.org/league/teams

Note you won't appear in the ladder right now as there's no league running.

Comment

no not that taz :P the sign up for the rising stars toruny. don't worry me and seb fixed it. turns out the link on the rising stars page was broken think it was fixed now though

Comment

Originally posted by Nibble View Post
          no not that taz :P the sign up for the rising stars toruny. don't worry me and seb fixed it. turns out the link on the rising stars page was broken think it was fixed now though
          Sorry, skimming forum posts with reckless abandon clearly.

Comment

Nice scrims last night. You guys seem like a pretty awesome new team. I haven't sat in your mumble to get much of a feel for team morale / spirit but if there's one thing I'd really stress, it's to stay positive. I've never played any game competitively before, I befriended Rhyno, Tummy, and Wazza because they were being messing around and having fun in pubs. When we first started scrimming / playing league matches we were hammered, we made heaps of mistakes, we had a lot of room for improvement. But thanks in particular to Tummy Yummy we kept our spirits high and focused on having a good time, whilst still learning how to play better. I know that if it had been anything like some pugs I've played, with people being incredibly negative, passive aggressive and overly serious, that I wouldn't have bothered sticking around. So just something to keep in mind. Learn from your mistakes, give each other feedback, but make sure to keep that positive vibe going. See ya'll on the battlefield!

Comment

Yeah it was fun! We've definitely got alot to learn in terms of individual and team plays.

And yeah thanks for the advice! we're sure to keep it positive and fun =)

Comment

If you have similar goals you want to achieve then the team will be fine

Comment

Hi Guys,

Late notice....

Any spots left on the team, I am available.
                  ~ nO.Sikness

Comment

Working...
                  X