Clan Revolt` | LF2 More.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Conker View Post
    This is how I predict your revolt going.

Such poise, such grace, very gymnastic.

Comment

Originally posted by philogl View Post
      Summary of thread: Rand rook making team that claims to not want any shits or rooks but everyone on roster are no namers.

Can someone confirm if these guys are all pub plebs or not or has the pug scene taken a serious dive?

Comment

AusNS2.org more like AusGIF.org
        AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

Originally posted by philogl View Post
          Summary of thread: Rand rook making team that claims to not want any shits or rooks but everyone on roster are no namers.

Can someone confirm if these guys are all pub plebs or not or has the pug scene taken a serious dive?
          Wink and Kopaka Are Ex-20% Pub plebs.
          But they aren't Ravens Ravens. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Seb View Post
            AusNS2.org more like AusGIF.org

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Conker View Post
                This is how I predict your revolt going.

Thank you Conker for posting AusNS2 Legend philogl's finest moment, only improving my argument that he is in fact, not a rook. My only regret is I was unable to pull my legs into the tuck position, but style points for the horn balance somersault all the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Slayar View Post
                rofl what the fuck is your problem Phil

Comment

#swag

Comment

THIS THREAD FUCKING DELIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@#@$ #$#$

After months of nothing, we're back in action!

Comment

Auron I don't understand why you felt it necessary to join mumble and join their channel and be a retard. Actually that is a lie, I do understand as it is because you have autism and are retarded.

ALSO FUCK NEW CLANS AND ARROGANT PEOPLE I MUCH PREFER PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE DWEEBS OVER PEOPLE WHO HAVE A WINNING MENTALITY WHO STATE THE TRUTH. #SWAG #WEAKNESS WORSHIP #PRAISE JESUS
                      http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

Comment

Originally posted by Scatter View Post
                        ALSO FUCK NEW CLANS AND ARROGANT PEOPLE I MUCH PREFER PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE DWEEBS OVER PEOPLE WHO HAVE A WINNING MENTALITY WHO STATE THE TRUTH. #SWAG #WEAKNESS WORSHIP #PRAISE JESUS
                        subtle - should have just come out and said what you think

Comment

Please join my CSGO clan, I have 0 hours of comp experience but i want to win CGP next season. No shit or rooks allowed (only topguN or better). No being mean to me please because i said i want to win and therefore should be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by NSAuroN2 View Post
                            Wink and Kopaka Are Ex-20% Pub plebs.
                            But they aren't Ravens Ravens. Sigh.
                            So what kind of pub pleb does that make you?

Oh right the kinda guy who picks a team of rookies in a draft because he's "helping the community"

Comment

Originally posted by Carrot View Post
                              Please join my CSGO clan, I have 0 hours of comp experience but i want to win CGP next season. No shit or rooks allowed (only topguN or better). No being mean to me please because i said i want to win and therefore should be taken seriously.
                              I've been playing casually on and off in the competitive scene for years... Yes I obviously have 0 hours in NS2, and haven't played for Hex, 20%, Ti, NP, Gladiators, SO, and then left SO because im going to actually try and play the game seriously. Thanks Carrot, i might go and join this CSGO clan of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Kopaka Toa of Ice View Post
                                I've been playing casually on and off in the competitive scene for years... Yes I obviously have 0 hours in NS2, and haven't played for Hex, 20%, Ti, NP, Gladiators, SO, and then left SO because im going to actually try and play the game seriously. Thanks Carrot, i might go and join this CSGO clan of yours.
                                Fuck NS2 & Revolt, let's just play CS:GO with the cupcake crew .... more #awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X