• Conker
    replied
    Originally posted by Anema View Post
    Revolt's closed for business.
    #toomuchswag #seeyouingermany

Leave a comment:

• openyafaceup
    replied
    "and then left SO because im going to actually try and play the game seriously"

i'm unsure how your going to do this without a team ......

Leave a comment:

• Anema
    replied
    where's the knife but?

- - - Updated - - -

Semi-serious post #LMFAO

Revolt's closed for business.

Leave a comment:

• Conker
    replied
    Originally posted by Kopaka Toa of Ice View Post
    I've been playing casually on and off in the competitive scene for years... Yes I obviously have 0 hours in NS2, and haven't played for Hex, 20%, Ti, NP, Gladiators, SO, and then left SO because im going to actually try and play the game seriously. Thanks Carrot, i might go and join this CSGO clan of yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Carrot View Post
    Please join my CSGO clan, I have 0 hours of comp experience but i want to win CGP next season. No shit or rooks allowed (only topguN or better). No being mean to me please because i said i want to win and therefore should be taken seriously.
    Please accept this video as my resume for your new csgo clan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUSEBayUuSk

Leave a comment:

• philogl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LadAussie
    replied
    Originally posted by intrik View Post
    THIS THREAD FUCKING DELIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@#@$ #$#$

After months of nothing, we're back in action!
    ^^^^^

Leave a comment:

• Anema
    replied
    Originally posted by Kopaka Toa of Ice View Post
    I've been playing casually on and off in the competitive scene for years... Yes I obviously have 0 hours in NS2, and haven't played for Hex, 20%, Ti, NP, Gladiators, SO, and then left SO because im going to actually try and play the game seriously. Thanks Carrot, i might go and join this CSGO clan of yours.
    Fuck NS2 & Revolt, let's just play CS:GO with the cupcake crew .... more #awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Kopaka Toa of Ice
    replied
    Originally posted by Carrot View Post
    Please join my CSGO clan, I have 0 hours of comp experience but i want to win CGP next season. No shit or rooks allowed (only topguN or better). No being mean to me please because i said i want to win and therefore should be taken seriously.

Leave a comment:

• w00t
    replied
    Originally posted by NSAuroN2 View Post
    Wink and Kopaka Are Ex-20% Pub plebs.
    But they aren't Ravens Ravens. Sigh.
    So what kind of pub pleb does that make you?

Oh right the kinda guy who picks a team of rookies in a draft because he's "helping the community"

Leave a comment:

• Carrot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Slayar
    replied
    Originally posted by Scatter View Post
    ALSO FUCK NEW CLANS AND ARROGANT PEOPLE I MUCH PREFER PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE DWEEBS OVER PEOPLE WHO HAVE A WINNING MENTALITY WHO STATE THE TRUTH. #SWAG #WEAKNESS WORSHIP #PRAISE JESUS
    subtle - should have just come out and said what you think

Leave a comment:

• Scatter
    replied
    Auron I don't understand why you felt it necessary to join mumble and join their channel and be a retard. Actually that is a lie, I do understand as it is because you have autism and are retarded.

ALSO FUCK NEW CLANS AND ARROGANT PEOPLE I MUCH PREFER PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE DWEEBS OVER PEOPLE WHO HAVE A WINNING MENTALITY WHO STATE THE TRUTH. #SWAG #WEAKNESS WORSHIP #PRAISE JESUS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X