Looking for a relaxed team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a relaxed team

I haven't played in a while but I'm looking to start playing the game again and what better way to start than have season 3 around the corner! I'm looking for a mellow team who doesn't want to take it 10/10 serious, last time I played NS2 was in season 1. I feel as if I caught on pretty fast, my strongest field would have to be marine and I wouldn't mind being a sub. Just in it for fun and games.

If your interested send me a pm or add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/leighleigh

Cheers,
    Leigh

aus are currently looking for players, i would talk to mouse

Comment

Awesome display pic leigh, Dragon Ball ftw.

Comment

Alright will do cheers Bonage.

Thanks Aeol. A mate made the display pic for me years ago, love it!

Comment

what alien do you like to play , were currently after another lerk and a fade to replace carrots constant flashing. I still love you carrot
          -/AUS/- Battlegorge

Comment

Shh Gorgey, we're supposed to play hard to get and make Leigh think we're not interested. That's the way these things work.
            -/AUS/- PS_Mouse

Comment

Haha, I enjoy playing the Lerk more than any other life-forms. But on top of saying that, it's been a very long time since I've played one. I know my marine wouldn't take long too adjust too considering the amount of CS:GO I've been playing lately, but my Kharaa would be a different story.

Comment

Working...
              X