AusNS2 Final - Envy vs Raze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AusNS2 Final - Envy vs Raze

So far we've decided on Monday 8pm AEST 12th May. Still subject to change depending on Lucas's team but we're good to go.

nup forfiet. GG no re.

Comment

blizz nerf swarm host
      DUCKVILLE - eSports Shoutcaster and eSports fanatic - Check me out on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube

Comment

I'm in NZ from Saturday 12th to Saturday 19th. Can play Sunday 20th @ anytime

@Lucas
        It doesn't count if you beat Envy and I'm not there

Comment

Originally posted by DUCKVILLELOL View Post
          blizz nerf swarm host
          u been talkin to infeza too much.

Comment

Originally posted by mf- View Post
            I'm in NZ from Saturday 12th to Saturday 19th. Can play Sunday 20th @ anytime

@Lucas
            It doesn't count if you beat Envy and I'm not there
            ummm what calandar are you using lol??? tomorrow is the 10th, not 12th.

Regardless, this final has been delayed way too long, its going to be played on Monday. Can't wait for the stars to align to play this game.

Comment

Originally posted by bonage View Post
              Can't wait for the stars to align to play this game.
              I'm ready and aligned.
              http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

Comment

Originally posted by bonage View Post
                ummm what calandar are you using lol??? tomorrow is the 10th, not 12th.

Regardless, this final has been delayed way too long, its going to be played on Monday. Can't wait for the stars to align to play this game.
                What's the rush for? I've heard nothing about the grand final for 2 weeks, now all of a sudden it has to be played by Monday?

In the end of the day, if I don't play I don't really care but Raze won't be able to say they beat Envy. Similar to smashing Raze in scrims means nothing unless they have their top-tier players on, rather than their average tier players.
                Last edited by mf-; 09-05-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mf- View Post
                  What's the rush for? I've heard nothing about the grand final for 2 weeks, now all of a sudden it has to be played by Monday?
                  the league season finished in the week ending Sunday April 13th. There was then a week break for easter (14th-20th). The week after this, starting 21st April, was meant for Horizon Finals and the regular semi finals (Hello vs RaZe, Envy vs The Bottom End).

Envy was awarded a forfeit win against TBE after we extended time allowed for that game until the 30th April. The finals were meant to be played the weekend of the 3rd/ 4th May. This didnt happen because both teams failed to agree on a time to play.

It is now the 9th of May, almost a month since the end of the league season. We've been pretty flexible with times and such, but we're getting a bit tired of both teams giving us the run around. I've had lucas and w00t tell me that the game will be played Monday, so that's what we're going with.
                  Last edited by bonage; 09-05-2014, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Why was this game cancelled from Thursday in the first place? We had all our players ready to go and it was cancelled like a hour or 2 before it was due to be played. I'm unsure of the reasoning? RaZe couldn't field there almighty best 6 players or some shit. Fairs gotta be fair.

We didn't fail to agree on a time, There was no reasonable time. RaZe had scheduled ENSL games on sunday & so did we thinking that this game was put off till next week so SEB can be back and cast the match. Feels like i have been fucked up the ass.

Lucas offered me 4-5PM AEST on a fucking saturday for christ sakes lol.

Future events need to really focus on not taking a "break" between end of season & finals. It's turned this successful season into somewhat of a joke. (xmas & easter - Rest is to bad so sad)

I suggest banning all TBE players from future tournaments for wasting 2 weeks worth of time that this grand final could've been played in. 2nd time that lot have just disappeared. #permbanlikekur

Last edited by nezz; 09-05-2014, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Inter disappeared to Raze and the 10/20% guys ran off right before knowing there was a semi to be played as well. Lucas has said apart from Eterno (Who he hasn't asked for either day) this game can be played on the following Sunday, this is of course dependent on Bonage and the rest of the admins allowing it.

I'm sure Raze prefer to play Envy with mf in the squad, just as we prefer to play Raze with their full strength line-up.

Comment

The bottom end knew there were finals & knew they were in them. only a week earlier they were the most active team in the community. Next minute they disappear after Easter (massive bender?????) #permbanlikekur

This game would be better if it was the top players from each team going head to head. You know, i would hate to lose a round to RaZe and probably neck myself immediately. i'm backing ausns2 admins to demonstrate a kind act.

Comment

ok -- just play the game - agree on a time, and come to us at least 2 days before it's meant to be played so we can organize casting and move on with our lives. If you are going to play next sunday, then can both teams please confirm it ASAP on this thread.

We will not allow any games to be played after Sunday 18th, that is the absolute deadline. If both teams fail to organize anything, we're naming team tummy the winners of season 3.

Comment

sunday 18th 8pm / 9pm. pls confirm lucas.

Comment

pls respond

Comment

Working...
                              X