[] Disbands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [] Disbands

Hey guys, so there has been a bit of talk about us being all but dead of late and it is with regret and a heavy heart that I make this announcement. We've decided to go our separate ways. There were a few reasons for this, but the most influential factor was...

Khyron

(Khyron)
    Chu gon' get banned for indecent language, honky.

Now I know what you're thinking: Yes, he is. And you're right about that. Additionally, he was the primary reason for us disbanding. It wasn't because of most of us have lost interest in the game, not playing very much and having commitments elsewhere, nor was it because Stephan is on the new season of Master Chef. It wasn't because of the game being played on 3 maps by 3 clans and becoming stale, nor because of any balance or gameplay/game engine issues. It wasn't because Xao caught us clan stacking in a pub, bringing shame upon our families, and subsequently leading to nights committing hara-kiri, although that did contribute greatly to our overall team morale.

We tried to keep it together for the most part - Phil having taken up drinking and Stephan baking. There was one thing that kept us going, and for this we are thankful. He was the glue that held us together, the foundation supporting pillar of our community, the wind beneath our wings, the ns2_summit to our competitive mapcycle, the PS_Mouse to our -/AUS/-, the powerhouse of love: Elodea.

U 'mirin?

I commend this man mountain of community dedication and virility and encourage all community members to wear the following clan tag to proudly display your devotion to him:

4elodea| name

This will also serve a second purpose, acting as a black arm band in remembrance of [], the once dominant powerhouse team of attractive superstar players that rocked this community with our breathtaking strategies and pinpoint aim.

I would also like to remind everyone to cheer on our beloved Stephan as he competes in this year's Master Chef!

Pronounced "Shee-Ven".

We ask for your understanding in this trying time. Thank you for your time.

P.S. Yes, this means Jekt is now single - you may commence your courting. He likes Guylian chocolate and filching.
    Last edited by Meshu; 13-05-2013, 03:18 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Comment

I loved reading that, 10/10 would read again. much loves to you all <3

Comment

One of the better disband posts I've seen. Nice meshu

Shame to see you guys call it a quits, I'm starting to loose motivation as well though. Hopefully BT mod resurges a little back into the game before it completely dies off.

Comment

Lmao, fantastic post. Sorry to see you go though, hope you find something else you can actually enjoy :P

Comment

Xao sorry I'm breaking up with you but sometimes when you really love something you have to let it go.

Comment

Don't leave me Xao

P.S that picture is actually me, I'm so handsome.

Comment

Originally posted by Xao View Post
                So was it box, clog or NG? Pretty hard to remember a clan that can't agree on a name, I told nights to commit sudoku but it seems he fucked that up as well.

I also didn't know Neverwinternights had a cooking profession.
                A+ post. We actually prefered the name "The Parenthetic Pythons". We had jerseys made up and everything but then there was no LAN to go to to show them off so in our demoralized state we just let people call us whatever the fuck they wanted.

Originally posted by mf- View Post
                One of the better disband posts I've seen. Nice meshu

Shame to see you guys call it a quits, I'm starting to loose motivation as well though. Hopefully BT mod resurges a little back into the game before it completely dies off.
                Thanks. We'll still be around - pugging/pubbing and probably slutting too, we just can't commit to practicing regularly and have lost interest in the game in it's current state. I'm sure we'd be up for a BT scrim, though(even if stephan is busy with promotional photoshoots/filming).

Originally posted by Ghosthree3 View Post
                Lmao, fantastic post. Sorry to see you go though, hope you find something else you can actually enjoy :P
                We'll still be around - see above response to mf-. A few of us still enjoy the game/scrimming it, just that as a group we can't be arsed committing to it and don't have the time/interest we once did.

Originally posted by Nights View Post
                Xao sorry I'm breaking up with you but sometimes when you really love something you have to let it go.
                Originally posted by Stephan View Post
                Don't leave me Xao

P.S that picture is actually me, I'm so handsome.
                I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY THIS IS SUCH AN EMOTIONAL TIME. I THINK I'M HAVING A MOMENT. Also yes, you are fucking handsome.
                Last edited by Meshu; 13-05-2013, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Meshu can i have your wallet now!

Comment

You can follow me on facebook, hurrrhurrrhurrr.

Comment

YES!!! now stephan and I can play more of the faded at 2am.

Comment

it's not like we're disbanding as friends or anything

some of us just don't play ns2 anymore

jk fuck stephan and his newfound fame elitism

Comment

Originally posted by Meshu View Post
                          We'll still be around - pugging/pubbing and probably slutting too, we just can't commit to practicing regularly and have lost interest in the game in it's current state. [...] A few of us still enjoy the game/scrimming it, just that as a group we can't be arsed committing to it and don't have the time/interest we once did.
                          ditto for -/AUS/-

also:

Originally posted by Meshu View Post
                          the PS_Mouse to our -/AUS/-.
                          -/AUS/- PS_Mouse

Comment

Disbanding because jekt sleeps too much and Chephan can't even cook bread right

I would keep playing ns2, but minecraft is a much more balanced and optimized game, I don't know if I can come back

Comment

disappointing, but gl. see you on the flipside.

Comment

Working...
                              X