Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright so I know the last thread was locked but I think I have the solution to the league problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright so I know the last thread was locked but I think I have the solution to the league problems

I do feel as if some progress was being made in the league thread, and only through further discussion will we reach a conclusion.

Comment

Alright guys, so here's my idea for Season 3 of the AusNS2 League!

So as you can see with this diagram we can have the best of both worlds - a compromise, so to speak.

With this model we have our two separate divisions which will provide that tight competition feel that people were so keen to sink their teeth into. However, in order to ensure that seasons last the full length we will have two teams rotate in and out of the top division each week in order to ensure that a full season is played out. This way we have each division lasting a total of 9 rounds. Then at the end of each season we review the scores of all teams in both divisions and rank them based on overall win/loss ratios. From this the top four is decided and they will play off in a battle royal to determine the best of both worlds!!

I look forward to your feedback and thank you for reading my ideas. Except Bonage. His feedback is as appetizing as glazed dicks.
      Last edited by Meshu; 27-03-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

so everyone plays everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by nezz View Post
          so everyone plays everyone.
          Look, I think you're missing the point of how this format works, nezz... This way we have two clear seperate divisions.

Comment

i'm all for it mate! i'm a huge supporter. I just hope our trustworthy ausns2 admins can see the importance of a division set up.

Imagine being apart of the Seraphic permier nexus div... Exciting times ahead for all.

Comment

Is this a serious thread?
              AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

Originally posted by Seb View Post
                Is this a serious thread?
                I think we all know this is a serious issue Seb, stop clouding it with your doubt.

I for one am a staunch supporter of as many divisions as we can get. Why stop at 2? Why not 3? 4?

Comment

How did nobody think of this already. Nice going. The AusNS2 community can yet be saved.

Comment

This is why we pay Meshu the big bucks!

Comment

pls
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=eyE5xGq2YRk
                      “Why give a robot an order to obey orders—why aren't the original orders enough? Why command a robot not to do harm—wouldn't it be easier never to command it to do harm in the first place?

Comment

I wanna see a ladder for S3, would solve most problems.

Comment

i would like to see ausns2 introduce a salary cap. or Vote random teams.

Comment

Straight out of the AMB playbook nezz.
                            http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

Comment

Originally posted by OldWick View Post
                              I wanna see a ladder for S3, would solve most problems.
                              We need multiple ladders, in all honesty.

Comment

Working...
                              X