AMB... Why you do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMB... Why you do this?

I told AMB to stop having a go at another player in game (FIREPOWER), and he copies my name in game, copies my name and user image in STEAM (fucking weird man) and adds me as a friend. No doubt others too. Then in game starts calling people nasty names under my alias, voting to kick me non stop and talking to me constantly. Whether I reply or not, he keeps going?

It's not even the first time it's happened to someone (not me before, but i've seen him do it to others too).

Is he actually mentally ill, my ex girlfriend had two brothers with aspergers and they were just like him behaviour wise? Should I just feel sorry for him and just leave him be, or call him out when he's trolling? I asked him if he had autism in game, which was a tad rude, so soz if anyone is... I didn't mean it to be insulting, was literally curious.

I changed my name and he continued to use my alias and call people "faggot" and told people to "suck my dick".

AMB man, if you're reading this, and I know you will.. take it easy fella. Have fun, enjoy yourself. If you want to lend your experience to others, be constructive aaaand yeah. No beef here man, just chill.

1. FIREPOWER is annoying, most of the people that play, don't like him.
    2. AMB is just known to do that.

Last edited by Critique; 06-10-2014, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Firepower certainly does comm too much and certainly uses the same shit strategy every fucking game... but that's OK. He's not good at taking feedback and generally just starts yelling and stuff.

My concern is kinda that AMB isn't 'just like that'.. but actually mentally off? If he's just like that I'll dish it back, but I want to know if I'm being mean to someone who's actually chemically imbalanced.
      Last edited by BMO; 06-10-2014, 06:36 PM.

Comment

AMB strikes again. Pure ass clown. Dont worry about it BMO he has done it to everyone. The guys a tosser

Comment

It surprises me in 2014 pretty still haven't figured out to deal with these types of people. Here's a hint: these people work off getting a reaction so don't give them one. There is no point arguing with him or anyone like him. You making this thread and whining about him is what he wants.

Suffocating cunts in a blanket of fun denial is the most effective strategy known to man. When utilized people like Amb simply become just another player of no concern or consequence and can even be pleasant to play with assuming they don't run for greener pastures.

Comment

Hey he's tried it before and I've never reacted... not reacting now so much as just asking you older players if he's playing from a care home or whether we should let his minder know he's not on his meds?

Comment

Amb is a dick. The. End.
              'slife.
              WE all have our vices, amb is just a bit... er... Sweet, with how he gets off.

Comment

It's pretty simple, admins just need to ban those who impersonate others from every Aussie server.

Comment

Originally posted by nezz View Post
                  AMB strikes again. Pure ass clown. Dont worry about it BMO he has done it to everyone. The guys a tosser
                  This.

Comment

Originally posted by kid View Post
                    It's pretty simple, admins just need to ban those who impersonate others from every Aussie server.
                    please

Comment

Originally posted by BMO View Post
                      Firepower certainly does comm too much and certainly uses the same shit strategy every fucking game... but that's OK. He's not good at taking feedback and generally just starts yelling and stuff.
                      Not to derail the thread but I wonder how he got com badge before discovering medpacks.

Comment

Nobody listens to Firepower because he talks in that monotone voice that makes people seriously want to kill themselves.

Comment

AMB reminds me of Hitler.
                          http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

Comment

Originally posted by kid View Post
                            plz the whole community would be banned for impersonating kyle

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Scatter View Post

who does auron remind you of?

Comment

Originally posted by Scatter View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X