AMB... Why you do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSAuroN2 View Post
    Sarcasm can be translated well over the internet.
    You'd be surprised how many don't translate it well.

Comment

He Is now banned from both I3d servers for ever

Comment

The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

Comment

yay, makes sense considering i got him network banned from NS1 servers in Australia an some overseas ones.

_b
          ~Archie

Comment

Originally posted by eff View Post
            yay, makes sense considering i got him network banned from NS1 servers in Australia an some overseas ones.

_b
            i thought u guys were butt buddies

Comment

Originally posted by nezz View Post
              i thought u guys were butt buddies
              Lolno sad that his aliasing makes you think that. he was and has always been a degenerete ns1/2 alike. He doesn't even deserve to be playing. Also sad you think of me this way. I dont associate with people like him. Anyway
              ~Archie

Comment

Please ban him from Dangerzone already. He's still being a massive troll and clearly hasn't learned any kind of lesson from the bans he's already received, nor will he. He's already been banned from every single server apart from DZ already, and the fact that he hasn't at least somewhat pulled his act together since receiving these bans clearly shows that he deserves them. When this thread first started I briefly thought about sticking up for Amb somewhat saying that a ban is perhaps too severe, but since he has shown no sign that he will ever change or even tone it down, I have changed my mind.

One of the things he has been doing the past several weeks is referring to me by my real name, which I just shrugged off at first because I know it's just to try and get a rise out of me - and in the past I've done well to (mostly) ignore Amb's trolls - but he's continuing to do it, and I would like my privacy to be respected. Whilst I'm sure nobody really gives a fuck what my real name is, it still makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable, because I am a very private person. Whether or not anybody even cares what my name is shouldn't even matter - it's the principle that matters. Frankly, I shouldn't have to deal with somebody in an online community repeatedly broadcasting private information about me, and I think that is fair. If I want people to know my name or anything else about me, it should be on my own terms, not on someone else's.

I had to switch servers earlier because I was tired of him trolling me and I just wanted to play somewhere else where I didn't have to deal with him, but as soon as I did he switched servers as well and started trolling again, didn't stop, and eventually I just had to leave because I was just sick of it. I can't even play a fucking video game without being followed around and antagonized by this fucking moron.

To conclude, Amb is a cancer to this community. We would all be better off without him. Whilst banning him is severe, he has brought it on himself. Please get rid of him from the DZ servers so we can all just ns2 in peace. If the DZ admins would rather let someone consistently shit up their server with constant trolling, that's up to them - just know that it's at the expense of everybody else who has to play with him. Personally, I've had enough.
                Last edited by d0ped0g; 16-10-2014, 11:05 PM.

Comment

He's been on the global banlist since this thread was created - clearly I either set it up wrong or Shine has fucked up. I'll look into it.

Comment

To confirm, Dopedogs real name is, DopeDawg.. Daaamn! o_O
                    The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

Comment

Thank you so much!! (and to you too Oozle)

I for one look forward to Amb-free NS2. It will be nice to simply be able to play a game without Amb turning it into his own personal troll-circus.

It's a brand new day!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                      To confirm, Dopedogs real name is, DopeDawg.. Daaamn! o_O

Comment

It's funny how people continue to accuse me of shit but never provide any evidence, it's almost like those dumb shit Apple iSheeps who buys a new iPhone every fucking year because everyone else is getting one.

You know what? Ban me from everything, see if I give a shit. Thanks to steam sales I now have 10 steam accounts with $1 NS2 purchases. Shit, I'm more than happy to support the developers. While you douchebags were on this forum discussing how Amb was banned from this and that, I was playing on every single fucking server of yours the whole fucking time.

Oh, and to Archie, BMO and d0ped0g, here's a special challenge for you virgins:

I'll donate $750k to any charity organisation of your choosing if you would quit NS2 and lose your virginity within 18 month, FUCK THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE.
                        Amb's House of Pug

Comment

Comment

i don't think we require proof to realise how much of a complete oxygen thief you are bud. But just in case, there was proof BMO provided.

so mad. we shall now enjoy banning your next 10 accounts. hehe

Comment

Every time AMB speaks:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Comment

You're all giving this so so much attention. It's what he wants/needs. I suggest locking the thread and moving on TBH.

Comment

Working...
                                X