• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amb
    replied
    Originally posted by w00t View Post
    This thread is full of lol
    Well we all take turns. Remember last year when everyone was ganging up on NOS/snx? How Karma falsely accused Nezz of hacking? How NOS Bunchung got caught using wall hack? How Nezz late got VAC banned from CS GO? lel...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by eff View Post
    Already conquered all of your challenges
    Why don't we get Sylvi to come on this thread and tell us how close you DIDN'T get near her box.

Leave a comment:

• w00t
    replied
    This thread is full of lol

Leave a comment:

• spawneh
    replied
    The point is, whether he hides on an alias account or he is banned, the desired result is achieved. He stops having a negative impact on everyone's playing experience. When he acts up, the account will get banned, if he aliases and hides, he is having no effect.

Leave a comment:

• lucas2616
    replied
    Use sv_status next time BMO, it gives the players steam ID.

Leave a comment:

• d0ped0g
    replied
    Meh.

Close this thread. The server admins are already in the process of banning his one account, so it has served its purpose.

Leave a comment:

• Amb
    replied
    Originally posted by bld View Post

lel fail...
    he didn't reply over 9000 times either....

Leave a comment:

• bld
    replied
    Originally posted by Amb View Post
    no one cares except this thread is 5 pages long and you replied over 9000 times to it

lel fail...

lel fail...

Leave a comment:

• Amb
    replied
    no one cares except this thread is 5 pages long and you replied over 9000 times to it

lel fail...

Leave a comment:

• d0ped0g
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Amb
    replied
    Btw, I was playing on both i3D and Dangerzone with my alias accounts the whole weekend, feel free to witch hunt, just make sure you don't accidentally ban the wrong people

lel...

Leave a comment:

• bld
    replied
    Originally posted by d0ped0g View Post
    That's the same account as before. What server was it on? The admin of that server may need to look into it.
    probably mine, fuckin' shine

Leave a comment:

• d0ped0g
    replied
    That's the same account as before. What server was it on? The admin of that server may need to look into it.
    Last edited by d0ped0g; 20-10-2014, 12:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BMO
    replied
    Originally posted by d0ped0g View Post
    Agreed. If he ever resurfaces we can just make a new thread with his alt account steam-ids or just contact DZ/I3D admins over PM. I don't think we will need to until the next time there's a sale, which unfortunately may happen soon due to Halloween/NS2-Anniversary/NS2-Combat release. I very much doubt he thought ahead and bought 10 extra copies during a sale in case he ever got banned.

He should be easy to spot if he ever does resurface. If he uses his mic then I guess that's a dead give-away for anybody who knows his voice. If anybody notices somebody trolling over text but never gets on the mic (or is hiding his voice using a voice-changer), and has that distinct Amb vibe, check their hours played on in hive (steam profile will likely be private) - if it is low, yet the player is uncharacteristically good (for a brand new player) - then it'll be him. Take a screenshot of the textchat and the steamid just in case we need the 'evidence', as well as his hours played in hive (best to get this before he changes his name because I'm not sure if you can enter a steamid). Hopefully he doesn't have to commit a bannable offence every time and we can just show the admins "hey, this guy is likely to be Amb" because ban evasion is it's own bannable offence.

With a bit of luck, in the meantime, without having a place to troll, he will be lacking the required sustenance to survive, and may have grown too weak to return, like a vampire who hasn't fed in a long long time or a drug addict who hasn't been able to score a fix - a withered and decayed empty shell of the troll he formerly used to be.
    He was already back on the other night spouting the same shit as he said above. He was under the alias GTX Banana. He kept changing his name to alias someone else on the server, then vote kicking the highest KD marine player then changing his name back. Once we realised it was him and called him out, he got angry, but then weirdly just went to playing normally (1:10 KD as marines and constant solo gorge rushes).

- - - Updated - - -

Next account to ban ^^^. Also, check his chat log in the first image, same content as his forum post. He wasn't voice chatting, but being a typical nub the whole time via voice.

Leave a comment:

• eff
    replied
    Already conquered all of your challenges, think i'll be playing NS2 now. Enjoy your ban, and enjoy being banned from sweedish, french and russian servers.

Oh and AMB your shit attempts to gain access to my email you have been constantly spamming around NS1/NS2 always fail, i actually have account protection on. Microsoft locked my account from being locked litterly half a year ago because of your constant attempts over the years trying to gain access to it, If you want to know i don't use my main email for gaming related services, i also have your IP address and logs of your attempts, i know it's you, because you port scanned me and tried to ddos me using outdated exploits with 10% of my actual bandwidth that was when i was hosting, i decided to check server logs and wallah, it was you!

/bye.

Last edited by eff; 20-10-2014, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• d0ped0g
    replied
    Originally posted by intrik View Post
    You're all giving this so so much attention. It's what he wants/needs. I suggest locking the thread and moving on TBH.
    Agreed. If he ever resurfaces we can just make a new thread with his alt account steam-ids or just contact DZ/I3D admins over PM. I don't think we will need to until the next time there's a sale, which unfortunately may happen soon due to Halloween/NS2-Anniversary/NS2-Combat release. I very much doubt he thought ahead and bought 10 extra copies during a sale in case he ever got banned.

He should be easy to spot if he ever does resurface. If he uses his mic then I guess that's a dead give-away for anybody who knows his voice. If anybody notices somebody trolling over text but never gets on the mic (or is hiding his voice using a voice-changer), and has that distinct Amb vibe, check their hours played on in hive (steam profile will likely be private) - if it is low, yet the player is uncharacteristically good (for a brand new player) - then it'll be him. Take a screenshot of the textchat and the steamid just in case we need the 'evidence', as well as his hours played in hive (best to get this before he changes his name because I'm not sure if you can enter a steamid). Hopefully he doesn't have to commit a bannable offence every time and we can just show the admins "hey, this guy is likely to be Amb" because ban evasion is it's own bannable offence.

With a bit of luck, in the meantime, without having a place to troll, he will be lacking the required sustenance to survive, and may have grown too weak to return, like a vampire who hasn't fed in a long long time or a drug addict who hasn't been able to score a fix - a withered and decayed empty shell of the troll he formerly used to be.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X