• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AusNS2 Community Mumble Server

Join up! We run pugs every night based on who is on mumble

IP Address: mumble.ausns2.org
    Port: 6034

bah, why did you get mumble and not TS3?

Comment

Originally posted by glimmerman
      bah, why did you get mumble and not TS3?
      Everyone has their own preferred product. I've used vent, mumble and ts3 extensively and I prefer mumble.

Comment

Pretty much. I've had people complain to me about all three at one point, so it's impossible to please everyone.
        http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

Comment

Nice work on setting this up mf

Comment

Originally posted by Zimoi
            Nice work on setting this up mf
            I'm building my empire

Comment

Every great empire ends in a revolution, a bloody coup

Comment

I'm a relatively newbie NS/NS2 player but I will come along sometime to check out pickup games. Also this is my first post ^_^

Hope to see you all on the battlefield.

Comment

hi any chance team B_A_T could get a mumble?

Comment

Has anyone else had this issue, If mumble is open first and I run NS it errors but if I get into ns and open mumble no probs??

Comment

Originally posted by lifeforce
                      Has anyone else had this issue, If mumble is open first and I run NS it errors but if I get into ns and open mumble no probs??
                      Yeah I have had that actually. Don't know wtf is going on but it crashes until i close mumble and start ns first.

Comment

Yeah I have had that actually. Don't know wtf is going on but it crashes until i close mumble and start ns first.
                        Yep.

I've heard mention of it being a Windows 8 issue, and just take it for granted that Mumble needs to be closed before opening NS. A bit dumb but oh well.

Comment

I run mumble and then NS (on windows 8) with no problems
                          http://steamcommunity.com/id/weisk/

Comment

I run mumble + windows 8. Overlay does not work though

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                              Yep.

I've heard mention of it being a Windows 8 issue, and just take it for granted that Mumble needs to be closed before opening NS. A bit dumb but oh well.
                              I'm on Windows 7 and I get this issue. It only started happening yesterday after I applied the latest windows updates from microsoft which were released this week. Prior to that I never got the issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X