• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scatter View Post
    Something for you to keep in mind is your failure to:
    1. Recognise you are stating the obvious
    2. Provide an actual argument
    3. Realise you shouldnt comment on balance as you are a terrible player
    4. Realise you shouldnt post in general due to having a derranged brain
    5. Ask your self whether you should post just because you can.

Something for you to keep in mind.
    Quoted for truth.

Should make a rule that badgeless and trophyless people shouldn't comment on balance of NS2.

Comment

I think i have more say than the pair of you, thanks.

Scatter, i point out the obvious, because whenever i see someone says "it's like this in ns2, it was like this in ns1 please consider the ns1 approach" It's almost always come with a huge memory lapse in the differences already present between the two titles.

Rule of thumb: Common sense isn't so common.
      Don't be so fucking offended.
      Last edited by NSAuroN2; 21-01-2015, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Yes more to say about nothing at all. Hence why you spam several posts on this forum and the UWE forum in one go with pointless content in a Tourette Syndrome like fashion, giving even flyingfish a run for his money.

So yes I agree with you, you do have more to say than both w00t and I combined since that is the modus operandi of people that are stupid AND confident at the same time.

Leave the discussion to the grown ups mate while you go arrange your blocks by colour.
        http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

Comment

I'm sure your extensive experience in competitive gameplay of NS2 and NS1 more than qualifies you to explain what and what doesn't work, oh wait you don't have any. This wasn't a turn NS2 into NS1 mod, its attempting to implement what worked well in NS1 that might also apply in NS2, if the economics of both games were similar then there would be no need to experiment at all. Seriously do you ever think before you post? Or do you just like spouting a train of nonsense that you think might gain you more e-respect.

I find it really hard to take anyone who boasted about being a moderator on the UWE forums and spells Sydney like a toddler seriously. Instead of insinuating that people are offended or butthurt, maybe take the time to think of an idea that may actually contribute to the mod instead of posting rubbish?

Pretty sure if common sense was a prerequitise to post, you would've been banned from doing so a long time ago

Comment

Something for you to keep in mind is your failure to:
            1. Recognise you are stating the obvious
            2. Provide an actual argument
            3. Realise you shouldnt comment on balance as you are a terrible player
            4. Realise you shouldnt post in general due to having a derranged brain
            5. Ask your self whether you should post just because you can.

Something for you to keep in mind.
            These pretty much apply to every post by Auron.

Comment

Now that the workshop is somewhat working again, we're going to resume work. Would be good if we could test the latest build out sometime this week in a pug.

Comment

You want me to upload to my Pug Server bonage i will take off comp mod and put your in there

Comment

No need oozle, if we need it ill run an extra server so that the only 2 comp mod privates remain available.

Comment

Okay No worries i will leave my private one with Comp Mod V3

Comment

RFK anyone?

Comment

RFK anyone?
                        For those who don't know, RFK means Res For Kills.

We would be interested in hearing your opinions on this. It would work as a reward mechanism by giving a team/player a certain amount of pres/tres depending on what lifeform is killed.

Comment

RFK only serves to skew the timings of the game, allowing aliens to feed 1 player kills to fast lerk/fade. It worked in NS1 as early game was far more skewed in marines favour due to not having 6 skulks early game, but 2-3 due to players having to gorge ect..

It would be very rare in NS1 for an alien player to have 5-6 kills early game, in NS2 that's normal due to pack play.

Comment

Originally posted by bonage View Post
                            For those who don't know, RFK means Res For Kills.

We would be interested in hearing your opinions on this. It would work as a reward mechanism by giving a team/player a certain amount of pres/tres depending on what lifeform is killed.
                            I'd be interested in seeing this, But my concern is that certain players will be getting more kills than others, i.e. uneven distribution of Pres (RFK)
                            Last edited by Critique; 02-02-2015, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Critique View Post
                              I'd be interested in seeing this, But my concern is that certain players will be getting more kills than others, i.e. uneven distribution of Pres (RFK)
                              Competitive NS2 isn't about kills, it's about the economy eliminating pres in favour of t-res weapons means it's far more efficient

As for lifeform kills, if it ends up being distributed as t-res then that is again irrelevant and as far as competitive gaming goes if one player ends up with a ton of res he/she can easily buy weapons for their teammates
                              Last edited by w00t; 02-02-2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Critique View Post
                                That's the whole point.

Comment

Working...
                                X