AUS vs 200+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUS vs 200+

Just wanted to know and get some numbers if any 1 is keen to have like an Aus vs 200+ comp tournament ......But as many Aus players are keen to play this i think it should be structured and streamed quite strictly maybe even a sign up web page ...

Keen

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by openyafaceup View Post
        an Aus vs 200+ comp tournament ...it should be structured and streamed quite strictly maybe even a sign up web page
        You just described the NSL. Sign up a team for next season after the current season finishes.

Comment

i kinda ment something sepretate more aus vs amercia ...different but league based

Comment

What Carrot said.

NSL.

Comment

NSL is your only option. There are simply not enough teams willing to play on weekends at awkward times to warrant a separate tournament and/or league at this point in time.

Comment

bummer

Comment

NSL covers most of it.

No point setting up a seperate tournament until the huto pub stomp on everyone ceases.

Comment

Originally posted by OutSiDeR View Post
                    NSL covers most of it.

No point setting up a seperate tournament until the huto pub stomp on everyone ceases.
                    So spicy
                    AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

Pretty sure Huto very rarely play in pubs.

Them stomping is a result of good teamplay and good skill, i don't think you were complaining when you were the doing the same in SNX and later in Envy.

Comment

Originally posted by w00t View Post
                        Pretty sure Huto very rarely play in pubs.

Them stomping is a result of good teamplay and good skill, i don't think you were complaining when you were the doing the same in SNX and later in Envy.
                        For the non Aussie, the meaning of my statement is as follows;

Huto are destroying every team at the moment, as if they were playing on pub servers. There is no point in more competitions when we have a perfectly good one set up. Especially when we know the results. No need to mention cyber gamer.....

Comment

Originally posted by OutSiDeR View Post
                          For the non Aussie, the meaning of my statement is as follows;

Huto are destroying every team at the moment, as if they were playing on pub servers. There is no point in more competitions when we have a perfectly good one set up. Especially when we know the results. No need to mention cyber gamer.....
                          FYI Huto aren't destroying SHAFT and they wouldn't destroy Titus in NSL either.
                          Last edited by w00t; 01-05-2015, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X