[AusNS2.org] Tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AusNS2.org] Tag

Last night bonage, meshu and myself were playing on a server and meshu thought 'Hey, let's wear the [AusNS2.org] tag'

Honestly, I don't know why we don't wear that tag more often, especially with the new players that are coming into the public community. Let's show them that there is more depth than most other communities by wearing the tag and hopefully getting some new players coming through this neck of the woods.

So if you aren't wearing your regular clan tag or feel like representing the community in a helpful way put on the AusNS2.org tag like this or a variation of this:

"Seb [AusNS2.org]"

Of course, remember that you want to be friendly and helpful to new players learning the ropes and other members of the community. If any admins or moderators spot you simply being a dick on servers with the tag on, they will kindly ask you to remove it.

Thanks
    AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

a recent photo of Seb:

Comment

Hey that looks just like m....

hm.
      AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

Don't know how I missed this thread. The times I've worn the tag in the past, it's had basically no effect. People just don't seem to be interested. Perhaps a more effective way of advertising would be to have AusNS2.org in server names and message in motd.

Even when others wear the tag, I see no other players talking about it via ingame chat. Perhaps they think it is some kind of a clan website, instead of a community website. I'm not sure, but there's few fish biting.
        sigpic steam://friends/add/76561198028094608

Comment

Only if 1 person wears it. If you have half the server wearing it...

But yes I agree, motd and server name is more effective.
          AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

Change your name to "Seb - please go and visit ausns2.org - it's really cool"

Comment

I shall
              AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

Remember to wear the tag guys during the last day of the free weekend.
                AusNS2 Admin, CDT Member

Comment

Damn wish I read this before free weekend
                  The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

Comment

Working...
                  X