A treat from Herakles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A treat from Herakles

Herakles dominates archie everytime btw.

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/disc...f-guide#latest

Good read, very informative & alot of help. I think everyone will benefit from reading this & countless other posts.

Newbie questions:
    rush hub with the axe.
    I thought NS wasn't like cs where the weapon determines your speed?

As a general rule, if you are not reloading don't jump. Mid strafes left right against skulks.
    Auron knows I love to jump (huehuehue) - so I should only really be jumping when I'm reloading? Or is this moreso a situational decision?
    DUCKVILLE - eSports Shoutcaster and eSports fanatic - Check me out on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube

Comment

don't spam it is a general rule, good skulks will get under your feet and aiming directly down is one of the hardest things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by nezz View Post
        don't spam it is a general rule, good skulks will get under your feet and aiming directly down is one of the hardest things to do.
        Alright cool thanks
        DUCKVILLE - eSports Shoutcaster and eSports fanatic - Check me out on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by DUCKVILLELOL View Post
          Newbie questions:

They do. At the moment I believe pistol has the same running speed as the axe, however the axe used to be the fastest. If you drop your primary weapon, you can sprint faster too IIRC. But that's probably never going to be used in comp matches.

map ns2_veil
          cheats 1
          j1
          debugspeed
          sigpic steam://friends/add/76561198028094608

Comment

yeh pistol and axe are same speed.

Comment

Lua says:

Originally posted by BalanceMisc.lua
              kPistolWeight = 0.0
              Nanites, bitch.

It evidently used to weigh something though, as unlike the Axe it actually has a GetWeight() defined for itself. The Axe just uses a 0 default defined at a higher level.
              Last edited by Taz; 03-03-2014, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DUCKVILLELOL View Post
                Newbie questions:

Auron knows I love to jump (huehuehue) - so I should only really be jumping when I'm reloading? Or is this moreso a situational decision?
                Stop jumping, you damn lerk.
                It's probably actually possible you do run faster with an axe (because of what taz explained) by other unknown variables.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  Lua says:

Nanites, bitch.

It evidently used to weigh something though, as unlike the Axe it actually has a GetWeight() defined for itself. The Axe just uses a 0 default defined at a higher level.
                  Hmmm weird! Thanks for that - time to axe-run when I charge gorges

Comment

Working...
                  X