Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bung Chung - Monash

Name: Snx' BungChung
    SteamID: 2438705 (http://i.imgur.com/b3kNpS0.jpg)
    Hack: Wallhack & Chams

Video:

Stay tuned, this is just the first.
    Last edited by Karma; 06-04-2013, 10:35 AM.

Is this a recording from his end?

Comment

Originally posted by DooM View Post
      Is this a recording from his end?
      This is a recording that was demo'd by Karma and sent to me when I then uploaded it to youtube

Comment

Ok I'm just wondering why its like in slow motion, not interested in defending him, obviously anyone who hacks imo should be lined up and shot.

Comment

Good work Karma, BungChung has been banned from the community server.

Outsider I hope you realise that this is incredibly bad for Snx/NOS's already low reputation. If you actually want to improve the teams reputation within the community, you will need to work a bit harder on screening your members.

With regard to bungchung only being a member for 4 days, I have definitely seen him wearing the clan tag for longer than that...

Comment

Originally posted by Zimoi View Post
            Good work Karma, BungChung has been banned from the community server.

Outsider I hope you realise that this is incredibly bad for Snx/NOS's already low reputation. If you actually want to improve the teams reputation within the community, you will need to work a bit harder on screening your members.

With regard to bungchung only being a member for 4 days, I have definitely seen him wearing the clan tag for longer than that...

Good work to those involved in this, this
            guy has been wearing our tag ass affiliation as multiple people did with noGG tag. That were also sus. We decided to give him a shot.

Kid advised of his suspect actions this last might and he was promOptly under the eye of senior members.

However I advise against people branding all players under same brush.

I once again thanks the watchful eye or clowning and karma for this to prevent us actually inviting him to the clan.

I also advise that this guy was not involved in our win in ANY of our cg or ensl wins.

As for server/admins, this is a good warning that hacks ate infiltrating our game as we kknow it, and you shoul be taking proactive measures against it. Xao isn't the idiot you all made him out to be a month ago is he
            Last edited by nezz; 06-04-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Spoke to outsider today on mumble and he has handled this very well. His efforts to sort this out and moving to ensure his team is clean and honest have not gone unnoticed.

Originally posted by nezz View Post
              Good work to those involved in this, this guy has been wearing our tag ass affiliation as multiple people did with noGG tag. That were also sus.
              Don't quite get this..

Comment

Originally posted by clowning View Post
                Spoke to outsider today on mumble and he has handled this very well. His efforts to sort this out and moving to ensure his team is clean and honest have not gone unnoticed.

Don't quite get this..
                I realiSe your team was inactive a this time but there were 3-4 people ion pub that trolled under noGG tag for almost 2 weeks on a row

Comment

I realiSe your team was inactive a this time but there were 3-4 people ion pub that trolled under noGG tag for almost 2 weeks on a row
                  Ah yes this is very true. Some guy wore the tag and started recruiting entire servers etc etc. Misunderstood your post at first

Comment

As for server/admins, this is a good warning that hacks ate infiltrating our game as we kknow it, and you shoul be taking proactive measures against it. Xao isn't the idiot you all made him out to be a month ago is he
                    I didn't want to get involved in this thread, apart form banning the player. But I am well aware and have been for over 2 years that hacks exist, and are in use in NS2.

For you to come out and say that I should be taking a more proactive approach in this, is frankly insulting. I have been using consistency checks on monash for a long time, and as you personally know, I have been doing what I can to make them as hard as possible. But what does a pink skulk do, when people are going to efforts such as this? Nothing I can do, can possibly detect this.

And to say Xao isn't the idiot we made him out to be, that is wrong. I asked Xao to provide proof of hacking, via a demo or recording of some means. Instead he just bitched and moaned about how these things exist, and that it was up to me to provide these demos.

I want to thank Karma and clowning for what they have done, they provided proof in the only way I know how, and as I promised, any proof of this kind would be acted on. Genuine assets to the community, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by endar View Post
                      I didn't want to get involved in this thread, apart form banning the player. But I am well aware and have been for over 2 years that hacks exist, and are in use in NS2.

For you to come out and say that I should be taking a more proactive approach in this, is frankly insulting. I have been using consistency checks on monash for a long time, and as you personally know, I have been doing what I can to make them as hard as possible. But what does a pink skulk do, when people are going to efforts such as this? Nothing I can do, can possibly detect this.

And to say Xao isn't the idiot we made him out to be, that is wrong. I asked Xao to provide proof of hacking, via a demo or recording of some means. Instead he just bitched and moaned about how these things exist, and that it was up to me to provide these demos.

I want to thank Karma and clowning for what they have done, they provided proof in the only way I know how, and as I promised, any proof of this kind would be acted on. Genuine assets to the community, thank you.
                      Endar, I'm full aware of your efforts on monash, I've also been apart of this.

However we have heard monash admins say in forums post they don't care about hackers, and only worry about the a we've swearing in pub, I'm sorry if you If you think I branded you under a brush. This isn't the case.

Nezz

Comment

Originally posted by OutSiDeR
                        Yea well zimoi, it is just bad luck mate, and he is a friend of nezz and that is why he was using the tag in the past. You will just have to take my word for it that it was last 4 days.

Also all our members that have been long standing have all been on our rosters, you can check the team history on CG and ENSL, if you don't believe me. Either way, zimoi you are just trying to add fire to the flame and that is just a pathetic attempt at it.

I have done only what I could have, and that is at the instant I knew, I removed him from our team. I would rather you please refrain from making comments unless they are fact. At least in this instance karma has put out the facts for what they are, and I have acted accordingly.
                        If you think my post is a lame attempt at trolling, then that is your prerogative. I just hope this is a wake up call, and will change how teams operate.

Comment

*.models have been checked for at least 6 months, same with *.dds. The issue, was that the server doesn't see fit to download those files, and they can't be checked. Only the client version of NS2 has those files, which is what was changed recently, after talking to nezz.

Don't let this change the topic of the thread though, this is nothing to do with consistency checks, as consistency checks CANNOT STOP THIS TYPE OF HACKING. Right?

Comment

However we have heard monash admins say in forums post they don't care about hackers, and only worry about the a we've swearing in pub...
                            You're deliberately and provocatively misrepresenting what I had to say on that matter.
                            I'm an admin on DangerZone, add me on steam if you need something.

Comment

Awww yeah, nice work Karma/Clowning and anyone else involved.

Would be cool if UWE implemented a way people could spectate invisibly. The only way you're going to get anyone is if they don't notice someone sitting in spec for the round.

Great work!

Comment

Working...
                              X