Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol who is this guy? please shutup and remove yourself from this community

Comment

Last edited by kur-; 18-04-2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

I better go tell the NS community to ban You Disturbed shame on you for snap flicking skulks with your awesome aimbot
        Last edited by kur-; 11-04-2013, 12:54 PM.

Comment

The only reason we come to ausns2 is because threads aren't locked. We're all adults, arguments irl don't get locked. Just don't participate if it gets to you imo.

Comment

i'm on page 3 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Flying Fish View Post
              i'm on page 3 right now.
              page 3 for lyfe.
              I'm an admin on DangerZone, add me on steam if you need something.

Comment

///////////
                Last edited by kur-; 18-04-2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kur- View Post
                  As much as i would like to say oh yes we all adults incorrect No some are still the type of people that Aus NS community has always been like.

We are adults my Team Snx has handle this very well they were pleased that Karma had the time to report and record someone because it takes work to do that' they came on here to say thanks and was pleased to see such outcome.

This is based on my team and myself why wouldn't i participate i wouldn't be here at all posting if this didn't get out of control. yet im still here because it seems like you guys don't want to delete a thread that is not related to nezz not related to anyone but bungchung.

You guys call yourselves adults haha yeah right.
                  There's this new thing called punctuation.
                  I'm an admin on DangerZone, add me on steam if you need something.

Comment

User was banned for 3 days for this post.

Comment

Xao, instead of making demos just record straight to avi/mpg/whatever.

EDIT: Unless you lack the HD space to do so. Also means you don't have to re record, and you can time skip.

EDIT 2: Just occurred to me this stops you chaming to further detect suspicious activity...well guess it's a trade off.
                      Last edited by Ghosthree3; 11-04-2013, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Yeah, realised that after I posted and edited. Also just have on your second steam account "do not automatically update content" that way when a patch DOES come out, you can swap over, quickly record it all, then update it manually.

EDIT:...You probably have both accounts pointing at the same NS2 files, so you'll need to disable auto updating for both accounts.
                        Last edited by Ghosthree3; 11-04-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

"Not good, not good" - hurrrhurrrhurrr 2003-2013.

Comment

Originally posted by DUBZ View Post
                            "Not good, not good" - hurrrhurrrhurrr 2003-2013.
                            best post on ausns2

Comment

Thread is ridiculous, Should have been locked after Outsider removed bungchung. which was the second post.

Comment

I'm not sure why everyone is so lock-happy. As admins we are here to make sure the site keeps working and no-one does anything ridiculous. We aren't heavy-handed oppressors, deciding when discussions are over and declaring them final.

If the thread is over, people will cease to post in it. Natural Selection.

Comment

Working...
                                X