This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xao View Post
    Only people I remotely remember is MF from Boost as he was part of the shitters that ran away to TF2 because they were getting beaten so badly for months in a row before coming back once NS1 died in the arse comp wise and claimed #1 default clan, there's my m8 h00ls and 1-2 others from the clan gaylords, a GA (game arena, every ISP used to host mad servers back in the days and people tended to have some ISP loyalty) team of shitters who won a farce of a GA final and then scattered to the seven seas once 1 or 2 of them was caught aimbotting, DFG Dav (gaylords too) dude from R18 did play NS2, have left, KOR KARMA another rocking GA randleton of no worth in NS 1, intrik from PSi/R18+ who currently plays and one or two others I've probably missed inbetween eating these juicy arse biscuits, stf lachie hasn't been seen in weeks but I said hello, AUS PS Mouse creator of ns_420hyrdophonics the most bomb custom map of NS 1, it's a pretty fucking small list really so please bestow some knowledge to the great masses and tell us kindly who the fuck you were, Oh and hashhound from Fex Sago is still around, probably 2-3 more dudes from NZ I can't remember because they're not real people.

edit: How could I forget my BFF Disturbed who always team stacks with srs members, I'm assuming he is the same Di5TurB3D from NS 1, up there with the NS1 greats like 5exy t00l for being the worst of the worst, if it's not the same person disregard.
    I recall every single one of these names, yet I do not recall a 'Xao'. Were you some kind of backseat scrub fuck random back in the 3.0 days? Enlighten me! I was in a lot of clans back in NS1, I admit I'm a bigger whore than your mother, and that says a lot. If you're calling for Archies alias', I'd like yours too.

Comment

Originally posted by Xao View Post
      I would go as far as to say I've been kicked from Monash servers so many times even Nights I don't boot up NS2 I still get kicked from them.
      wut?

Also "tell us kindly who the fuck you were". Xao who were you in ns1?

Comment

So you must have been some 'randleton' yourself. Clears it up a bit.

Comment

not many serious fps players with any clue about fps games will accuse or spread demos of hackers unless you have more then sufficient proof? amirite karma? clowning? back me up on this one bro's
          Last edited by nezz; 17-04-2013, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Thread has been pruned.

@Rep none of your posts added much to the topic. Perhaps if your posts weren't littered with personal insults every second sentence it would be more relevant.

Comment

I felt it was very relavant for the community
              Calling out xao
              Agreeing with archie that detecting hacks is very hard given how poorly designed the game is

Pruning threads is a sure way of making your community a stale fucking wasteland
              Over moderating an already tiny community is the dumbest thing you can do

Just look back at the other ns communities....

Unprune this thread immediately

Comment

Sucks for those who missed out on those posts lmao.
                http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

Comment

Originally posted by rep View Post
                  I felt it was very relavant for the community
                  Calling out xao
                  Agreeing with archie that detecting hacks is very hard given how poorly designed the game is

Pruning threads is a sure way of making your community a stale fucking wasteland
                  Over moderating an already tiny community is the dumbest thing you can do

Just look back at the other ns communities....

Unprune this thread immediately
                  Sure those two points are relevant to the thread, but the other 80% of the posts were just pointless insults, which achieve absolutely nothing. When your post is 80% insults, your original points are easily glossed over, and only encourages other users to start spouting out insults too.

We try not to over moderate this community, but when a thread degenerates into you telling another member to 'kill themselves', then we have to jump in.

Comment

Insults are necassary to put retards in their place and to draw comparidons. Ie archie the -------- having that as his identity (so that xao knows that archie was known as that in ns) whereas xao on the other hand has no identity
                    Last edited by Zimoi; 17-04-2013, 01:25 PM. Reason: Honestly? Insulting another member directly after I told you not to?

Comment

Rep you might think insults are the correct way of enforcing a message, but that's not how we operate.

From personal experience insulting people actually has the complete opposite effect, and will cause them to completely dismiss your argument.

This is your final warning regarding insulting other members, next time will result in a temporary ban.

Comment

Its his identity, it is no different to calling him Archie, or payon a pubgod. They are synonymous in meaning. It is their identity.

Comment

There is a huge difference between what you called him, and 'Archie'.

Amazingly everyone in the world doesn't have your same opinion of individuals, and your opinions of other player are exactly that. Your own opinion. This doesn't mean you have to try and force them upon other players.

Anyway, moving forward with this thread, any following posts which are off topic will be removed.

Comment

Could you edit Mitchell's OP by cutting out the 1st half of his post and replacing it with a link to wikipedia? God damn, everytime I look at this thread I can't get that Breaking Bad moment out of my head.

Comment

(not replying to any other posts for the time being)

Originally posted by Zimoi View Post
                              Thread has been pruned.

@Rep none of your posts added much to the topic. Perhaps if your posts weren't littered with personal insults every second sentence it would be more relevant.
                              I know you're admin and have every right to do what you please, but seriously dictating what is "relevant" that's pretty sad. Leaving other peoples shitty posts in the thread but removing pretty relevant information to point out the whole point of the thread. From the start Mitchell was pointing out in his own way that he just like many others in the public servers are wrongly accused, often it ruins games, it turned into a shit sling fest when you realise that the community members are just like they were before NS2, liking any drama they can get there hands on, yet the administration is the thing that has changed, it's up to you zimoi, i mean i can't do much other then tell it how it is, rather then what i want it to be, all i know is that Xao is a pest and needs to be dealt as such.

Don't let it continue.

I'm not sure what's more retarded

NS2;
                              this community;
                              this thread

You have NS2 (a fucking terrible game with the smallest skill ceiling out of any fps game out) with terrible just about everything. Then you also have a community (who by themselves are fucking retarded) that support a shit game, but furthermore, players from ns1 that still support it despite knowing how shit it is.

Then you get fucking no-name retards like Xao who claim to be from NS1, and act like they are some known player. He then continues to put OTHER unknown players down as being unknown randoms.. fucking lol? Calling people out on what teams they've been in etc etc, yet noone I know (people that actually mattered back in NS1) has heard of you? Unless ofcourse a large majority of the customx community migrated over to here for ns2, that would explain why I'm drawing blanks on who the fuck you are. But correct me if I'm wrong on any of this (don't bother, I'm not).

Archie is a fucking anime doll humping virgin faggot. Despite this, what he said about the spectating function and the aimbot-preventing function was correct. Although I'm not sure how that would work verse triggerbots which are based on models afaik (not that a triggerbot would be of any use in ns2). Not sure which dumbfuck said that the spectate system is accurate, but I lol'd. It is the most clumsiest, heavily extrapolated spectate function I've seen and frankly I wouldn't have much faith in it for spotting a good aimbot.

regarding this Mitchell idiot, idgaf. If it is HLTV Proxy, he was just a no-name player who more often specd / talked shit with out any substance in hltv, similar to Archie except that Archie actually played the game (in pubs). the OP of this thread screamed "BASEMENT VIRGIN NERD" at me.

Back on to Xao who is supposedly some massive troll of this game. the amount of fucking shit you say just blows my mind. how high you think of yourself and how hard you have tried to suck my dick in pub months ago makes me laugh. Granted archie is a anime-doll fucking nerd, atleast he has that as an identity. you are fucking nobody with no identity except for the false one you make for yourself.

regarding Archie as a hacker - he was much like our beloved pubgod payon, except with better aim but worse gamesense. the similarity was they both sucked at competitive ns but were very good in pub. it was not difficult to be good in ns1 pubs and I know for a fact he was legit because lots of cunts gave me demos of him to look through. just accept that he is a bigger nerd than all of you and stop the witch hunt.

inb4 terrible english. fuck you, i shouldve gone to sleep 30mins ago but i wanted to post this so i have some more entertainment for reading tomorrow.

if i haven't rustled enough jimmies, I will continue later.

peace out, bye

- - - Updated - - -

ps fuck you flayra

regard
                              Despite reps opinions and perceptions, the way he invokes those emotions(like an roidrager) He is still in the best person and in the position to call people out on bullshit despite being ragetile, i value his input despite being called "a fucking anime doll humping virgin faggot, it seriously means nothing to me or anyone else for that matter " Sure you don't want that on ausns2.org filled vulgarities or with our 'autism' posts, but atleast he has a perfect history and understanding of the community and game, i'd say he was one of the top players in the world and i envy him despite always clashing with the fucker. How you still leave shitcunt posts from the likes of Karma who clearly are picking on hurrrhurrrhurrr and insulting members unfairly, including letting Xao breath on, he doesn't deserve the soapbox you are giving him.

It's like you don't want the community to get better and are trying to run it down hill by casualising the fuck out of it. We all know Xao has a massive problem yet some people decide to hinder and negate that fact everytime it comes up just for some self entitled "lulzing", ignoring facts because they are living in some UWE delusion just to suck Flayras dick. Continue the e-drama why dont you... seriously what the fuck man? the only thing changed(not my words), it's not the community members it's just the way you guys are running it. i'll have to agree with Reptile for once in my life*takes leap^curves in the air, missed me faget, bites your fukken head and leaps on it^ impulse 12*

It was pretty relevant to my posts and for the idea that Xao is causing more trouble then it's worth, the whole point of the thread was to point out that situations like OP's post going on in the public servers and ruining the game, yet you guys start giving him shit for being autistic(i just decided to change the color of my post to see how you guys would react, proves my point about the need for drama), i thought you guys are trying to clean up the forums, public image and attract "new breeds". If you want to take anything from reps post, it's that we we were and are pubgods to some extent, we care a great deal about the community aspect, and we're just pointing out that you guys letting Xao shitpost and spread misinformation doesn't help one bit. Personally i normally would engage in Xaos petty trolling withen the servers, but i just try to have a good time with my friends, clanners, pubbers, vets 'rands' all alike.
                              Last edited by eff; 17-04-2013, 01:58 PM.
                              ~Archie

Comment

Why is there never a nice guy accused of hacking and/or banned. Who then comes on to community and politely asks for a second look or to have other peoples opinions.

If someone accuses you of hacking, tell them to demo or please stop. If they won't let up. Go cry to an admin, don't copy paste some stuff and go off on a big rant. Wasn't there once game servers / communities that had "rules" telling people to not repeatedly call someone a hacker without putting in the effort to gather the evidence yourself.

Also, xao played ns1? I don't know who mitchell is/was but I recognize everyone else here who claimed to be from NS1. Not that who/what you were in NS1 really matters to NS2, unless you're some idiot who hacked like Apt or SE.

Comment

Working...
                                X