• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBAMO - Monash

Don't know where else to leave this so I'm just going to put it here:

OBAMO: Steam Id = 11685468 STEAM_0:05842734
    Demo - http://rapidshare.com/files/4002477520/obamo

Wallhacking, aimbotting, griefing (recycling bases), made the server unplayable for atleast 30 minutes. Worth noting that this player was fucking with his rates or something in order to induce lag making it difficult to determine if hes using an aimbot with the shitty spectator but you can clearly see the wallhacking towards the end where he fires on a gorge behind a wall and his crosshair aligns perfectly when he fires then stops after he realises hes firing on a wall.

EDIT: I went to the VAC site to submit the demo however it says on the FAQ they can't use it to ban people so fuck that then.
    Last edited by Mosh; 22-04-2013, 02:47 PM.

Rar it next time, makes it MUCH smaller...

EDIT: Btw, this demo, for me, as soon as you went into spectator it red plugged and in console said error playing back demo. (Also was recorded on a 1920 1200 resolution and I'm on 1080 so maybe related?)
    Last edited by Ghosthree3; 22-04-2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghosthree3 View Post
      Rar it next time, makes it MUCH smaller...

EDIT: Btw, this demo, for me, as soon as you went into spectator it red plugged and in console said error playing back demo. (Also was recorded on a 1920 1200 resolution and I'm on 1080 so maybe related?)
      Hmm well that kinda blows then, Ill put it in 1080 next time.

Comment

Demos in this game are truly tarded. For example I got sent a demo that I played back successfully the first time, only to have it stop working at a certain point every other time. Other people who had access to the demo had the exact same problem at the exact same point.
        http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

Comment

Does it work for you?

Comment

Same error as you.
            http://steamcommunity.com/id/scatterbrains

Comment

Btw next time you might want to get several WORKING demos before you submit a thread (originally a post) like this, if he sees this post, he'll stop or hide it better and will escape punishment.

Comment

The same hacker (OBAMO) is back in the 24 player Monash server...

EDIT:
                OBAMO: Steam Id = 11685468 STEAM_0:05842734
                My NS2 crashed whilst recording... But clowning came in and saved the day.
                Last edited by Mazza; 22-04-2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazza View Post
                  The same hacker (OBAMO) is back in the 24 player Monash server...
                  Not anymore

Comment

Thanks clowning. I've added him to the banned players list now.
                    I'm an admin on DangerZone, add me on steam if you need something.

Comment

Working...
                    X