• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

servers broken

Comment

Originally posted by Slayar View Post
      servers broken
      All servers will need to run the update program. Server operators - please contact your hosts and ask them to do this.

I will contact multiplay tonight.

Comment

The Server has had some problems in november and has been pretty good since december plz let me know with msg on steam if NS update comes out as i work away i dont hear about these update so i can let server ops Know.

Im keeping it at 16player atm and is running pretty smooth so hope you guys are enjoying it and if need be i will open another private one if needed in future
        There are only basic mods running at the moment as we all the probs with workshop

Comment

I have Opened up a Private Server Today 16 Slots For pugs and what ever else you wanna use it for atm i have not put any admins on it but if seb or bonage can give me a good list for it then great and msg me with ids for the server

Ip is 119.252.191.193:27025

Comment

Hey Oozle, Archie here. Do you think i could get admin, i am the other admin from Scatterverse, would make sense considering silly people switch between the two to cause mischief once in a while.
            ~Archie

Comment

Don't give Archie admin, he has kicked at least one person from Scatterverse for the fun of it.

Comment

Originally posted by lucas2616 View Post
                Don't give Archie admin, he has kicked at least one person from Scatterverse for the fun of it.

When? Oh typical Lucas, I only kick for extended afks or cc abuse or general cunts trolling.

Also you don't even play pub servers often. If you have a complaint please message scatter for him to check the logs.

I can assure you that you are mistaken about my demeanor towards some competitive players and you don't understand because you did not play with me in NS1. Also what's with your sour attitude most of the time nit picking? Besides you are the least likely person to understand pub players or even have the social bonding to intertwine with pub and comp alike, that's my role I chose that part over 10+ years ago in NS.

Edit:I don't want comp server admin, just public. And besides Oozle knows I wont fuck around.
                ~Archie

Comment

Archie once bumped into my character in game...
                  The Flying Fish: "i think i gave you a compliment actually"

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                    Archie once bumped into my character in game...
                    Hey man that ruins my reputation! i do my best to dodge people with wsad, i even follow you with my sound, this is slander! :P
                    ~Archie

Comment

Is okay.. It made me feel a little horny
                      archie for PM! (no honestly I think you have a chance currently how things are going).

Comment

Just curious... Can anyone apply for server admin?
                        I wouldn't mind trying out if someone gave me the chance.

Comment

Definitely don't give that Mazza guy admin.. I don't like the way he smells.

Comment

Okay guys So i will have lucas and seb and Bonage and for the Pug Server i have just set up its 18 slots and will stay locked with usual password so if you guys wanna give me your ns2 ID in private msg will be great the ip for this server is

119.252.190.151:27015

And for the public one Mazza i do see you on a fair bit and willing to give ya a go i need some admins who are active
                            Last edited by Oozle; 30-01-2015, 08:09 PM.

Comment

oozle your server is perma 20 tick. Cancel the i3d one and get another streamline.

Comment

Working...
                              X